• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PC Rust

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Anyone played a game called Rust?
It's a survival type game where you get resources etc and build stuff and die alot. If your lucky you can loot other peoples 'houses'.

Seems ok so far but I've only mastered the dying part thanks to other people and wild animals..... I need a gun I think.

Pafkes

Wait for it
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I saw this game on Oryg1n's youtube channel. Looks like lots of fun in the beginning but gets boring after a while. Teamplay seems to be key in this game.. No PC here I'm afraid, cannot join. Oryg1n's rust channel:

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Haven't tried the 2.0 yet but they are focused on developing that more at the mo.

once you make a bow and arrows you can get your grove on. Better played on non-pvp servers coz those 12yr olds are pricks.

and I no longer die every few minutes:woot:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yes I have rust, played it for a months, unfortunately most bases get raided and unless you have a good group playing almost 24h a day watch is basically needed. Playing alone is a struggle, you have noone watching your back while you collect resources and crafting. I got banned from a few servers as the admins use god mode when raiding and when you call them on it you get a swift kick, more fool them as I was playing with 10 other guys who left the server :D

I like PVE severs best but they are always full, a PVE server with a PVP arena is great.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've been playing in a north amerian server PvE and there's usually only 20odd people in it. Enough space to do what you want without to much hassle.

Saying that the only stuff I have been able to keep is the reseach I have found. But I do leave it for days before returning so my hut deteriorates. Oh well.

They do need to add more to the map though.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You should look at 7 Day's to die its in early access and Vs zombies very enjoyable, also has a minecraft like building mechanic.