PS3 Rich beyond my wildest dreams

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So there I was minding my own business when someone came up to me and gave me some money. Wasn't just a few quid it was 50,000,000. Strange I thought, why would some random person do that. Before I had time to put it in the bank my friends also got a similar windfall. It didn't stop there, More and more cash was thrown my way.
Some rich American guys were doshing out the cash willy nilly. They had strarted off by were putting huge randsoms on other people heads causing everyone to chase after the targets io get the randsom. After that they just started giving it away. In the end I ended up with gifts of 364,828,000 in my bank account. Hooded claw , Pede and Famous Mark who were also in the area at the time also ended up with silly amounts of money.
We are of course talking about in game cash in Grand Theft Auto. I was already quite rich with close to One and a Half Million. Now I just don't know what to do with it all. To be honest I don't really need it and don't really know if I want it. There's nothing much to spend that kind of money on, and I cant give it away , unless I find a way of cheating myself.
If I had bought this amount of cash in the PSN store to spend in game it would actually cost me £4,000 in real money.
I suppose I'll be able to buy what ever I want in the game whenever I want it and actually that kind of spoils it for you. Nothing now to save up for, even when they add content to the game, I will just be able to buy the top of the range stuff straight away.
Actually I've a good mind to get onto Rockstar and ask them to take it away from me. I got the names of the two cheating BASTARDS that have potentially spoilt the game for me. Claudejroux and Dele_113, maybe I should report them as if they just go around giving stupid amounts of money to everyone then Rockstar may stop making content that can be purchased with micro transactions (that no one will ever buy with real money) and concentrate on getting extra revenue by adding DLC that will cost real money in the PSN store.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ha ha this will explain how @Pezza1971 has a large bounty on his head!

Feel free to gift some of it to me!

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
thats been going on since the first week. lucky bugger

Pezza1971

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Yea, I was innocently trying to kill someone outside LSA and thinking, "this bugger is invincible" after trying to blow him up several times then suddenly he put a $214million bounty on me.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I'm broke. Got any foodstamps left?

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I took a nice trip to the strip club to try and get rid of some of my cash. The lap dancers must be cheap, they hadn't even made a bent in it :P

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just been on with hooded claw and he suddenly dissapeared. He's been put into Dunce camp and all his money taken from him for cheating. Although the only thing he did was being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He can now only play with other cheats, one of whom has just given him 90 million.
Looks like he'll never get out .

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm missing all of this excitement.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm missing all of this excitement.
yeah, where are you. We need some more players now that Claw is in solitary confinement. Apparently his crime is shooting a player( pezza), then giving that player half of the randsom. Someone who cheated had put the illegal bounty on. Pezza in the first place.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sounds a bit mince really.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
That sucks. Why aren't those idiots banned that drive around in their tank blowing other players cars up? I had to call Mors 6 times in a row last night.

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
yeah, where are you. We need some more players now that Claw is in solitary confinement. Apparently his crime is shooting a player( pezza), then giving that player half of the randsom. Someone who cheated had put the illegal bounty on. Pezza in the first place.
One of those life things is keeping me away, but i'll be on come friday. that's just stupid, the people that gave you the money should be but into the cheater server

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Looks like Rockstar may have found a way of closing the loopholes where game moders have managed to get into the game and find ways of giving themselves and others Mega amounts of money.
Latest from Rockstar:-

R* Q a day ago

In regards to reports of hacking and cheating in Grand Theft Auto Online, we are working on a fix that will remove any GTA$ gained through these blatant exploits, as well as prevent this from happening in the future. We'll also be taking appropriate measures very soon to punish anyone that we've discovered manipulating GTA Online in this manner (as we've stated previously, players who have received large sums of GTA$ but not engaged in any game manipulating through exploits can rest assured knowing they have nothing to fear).

If you have been gifted a large sum of money or collected a large bounty and would like to have the money removed from your account immediately, you can submit a request to Rockstar Support to have your balance properly adjusted. Otherwise, the money you've been gifted will be removed once our upcoming fix is in place.

Furthermore, if you encounter someone that is taking advantage of exploits in your GTA Online session, you can alert us directly by using the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player. From there, select Report and choose Exploits from the violation options. We appreciate the community's support and understanding as we work to address these issues and apologize for all inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Rockstar Games

I was given around £364 million, and its been pretty hard to find things to spend it, i've managed to spend about 6 million , so when they take away the "gifted" money i'll end up with a zero balance.
I am wondering if I should SPEND SPEND SPEND now, before they take the money back as they cant take back what I've already disposed of.

I'm also wondering if they really have a fix for the hackers or are their fix is to just ban users that have been reported for exploiting the game. There also dosent seem to be a way of contesting a ban. Poor old hooded claw didn't cheat and he's still banned with no way out by the looks of things.

Last edited:

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
If they should remove the ammount you have been given, chances are you'll end up with a negative bank balance.
Plus, how can you possibly spend 360 mln anyway. You can only own one property atm and a dozen cars or so. This should set you back 10 mln at the most.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The latest patch (1.09) has now been uploaded. I

[January 11, 2014] GTAV Title Update 1.09 Notes

Rockstar Games
last Saturday at 17:19
  • Improved anti-cheat measures
  • Fix for several GTA$ and RP exploits
There are as yet not patch notes online, and everyone still has the gifted do$h in thier accounts. I still see rank 1000 players floating around and @hoodedclaw, as far as I am aware is still in naughty boys camp. Or atleast he would be if he went online , but as he was falsely accused of cheating has more than likely sold the game and moved on.

RuddRacer

Casual Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I found this while on the rockstar website http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201617423
It basically states anyone who was gifted glitched money will not be in-trouble and they took steps last night to remove the glitched money from the game and individuals accounts.

Not sure why I was unable to paste the actual link. Sorry about that.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I found this while on the rockstar website http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201617423
It basically states anyone who was gifted glitched money will not be in-trouble and they took steps last night to remove the glitched money from the game and individuals accounts.

Not sure why I was unable to paste the actual link. Sorry about that.
We played last night and found our accounts had all been reset to half a million each. I had spent about 8 million of the 360 million that had been given to me. So i have everything i currently need.
i look forward to reading what the whingers post on the rockstar forum.

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just had a game online for around an hour and i've still got my £3.6 million still in the bank

I still gey kicked from games so it's nice to see rockstar completely ignore it