Remember Me

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If you are on PS+, seriously, do yourself a favour & download this title.

I finished it last night & I fully intend to pick up a physical copy at a reasonable rate to keep on my shelf.
I may even (shock horror) play through it again at some point.

Love the setting of Neo-Paris, loved the storyline & graphics, even loved the combat - as I really mastered the combos (tip: use "half-combos" ie 3 button mashes to quickly heal & charge up) towards the end.

More of this type of title please!

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Downloaded but not played it yet. I'd had my eye on this for a while so was thrilled that it came to PS Plus. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just echo what @zoob said here; make sure you play this bad boy. Its biggest strength and draw is its story, although the gameplay isn't too shabby either. Thoroughly enjoying this one

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'd had my eye on this for a while so was thrilled that it came to PS Plus.
Ditto, I was fully intending to spend cash money on it but was waiting impatiently for the price to drop towards the 20GBP mark - the nearest retailers were still selling it at full whack, so it didn't happen.

Elated that it came as a freebie but now I feel guilty as I really, really enjoyed the experience - possibly more so than GTA5, although the playtime was considerably shorter. Dontnod do thoroughly deserve a round of applause for not only this being their first title but also managing to knock it up there with the big boys. Bring forth a sequel!

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
On my to get list, liked the look of it but never felt the need to get it. Might get it tonight along with Metal Gear

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm only 30% into it at the moment but my aim is to finish it before the PS4 comes out..