PS3 Red Dead Redemption

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another good candidate for a game night, Anyone still got It?

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
HERMAN_JELMET said:
No longer have it :(

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jkrohn1 said:
HERMAN_JELMET said:
No longer have it :(
My question was 'Anybody still got It?' not 'Who hasn't got It' !!!!!!!

:lol:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've still got this. I love this game to bits. Definitely up for some of this

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have it, or else I wouldnt be posting , cos I can read unlike some on this thread

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
yinkin said:
I have it, or else I wouldnt be posting , cos I can read unlike some on this thread

LOL

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
yinkin said:

HERMAN_JELMET said:
yinkin said:

LOL
I was gonna go out and buy it again but due to these comments I changed my mind.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jkrohn1 said:
yinkin said:

HERMAN_JELMET said:
yinkin said:

LOL
I was gonna go out and buy it again but due to these comments I changed my mind.
Due to your inability to read you'd probably end up with a copy of Red Dead Revolver instead :lol:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
HERMAN_JELMET said:
Jkrohn1 said:
yinkin said:

HERMAN_JELMET said:
yinkin said:

LOL
Due to your inability to read you'd probably end up with a copy of Red Dead Revolver instead :lol:
Or a RU version of GR:FS :?

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Everybody fell into that one

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I still have the Undead Nightmare pack, but the mp is the same. Would love another crack at this sometime ;)

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Theres an undead wave mode thing.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HERMAN_JELMET said:
Theres an undead wave mode thing.
Yeah thats actually pretty good. I got the trophy for this by playing with the GU of all people. The guys I was playing with really were bloody good, so I was a bit of a passenger.

Anyway, standard or DLC Im happy with either :1thumbup:

kencanvey

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
All 3 of us still have this,in fact rockyjayne and whyteknight74 were on the other night, seeing them play made me think about dusting it off!!! :D

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have it but no DLC

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Dogstar said:
I have it but no DLC
Aye same for us. Although we've bagged all the free DLC from the PS store. :1thumbup:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
RDR Quick NooB guide

HOWDEY YAAAL!

Ok you have just got RDR, first things first, the single player of this game is like GTA in the west with a great story and is extremely fun, and unfortunately it's very long. If your not looking at playing the story yet, the Multilayer is like most games crap at the start you get a Donkey, knife and Revolver to start with , but with a little persistence you will soon have everything you need.

To start get to the town called Armadillo this is in the centre of the northern part of the map and I find this place the easiest to rank up, you will grinding but with a little grinding you will soon be lvl 8 and get a real horse and some of guns. To start ride towards the hanging rocks and aim and shoot at birds in the sky this game has an auto aim feature so shouldn't be to hard ;) after your shoot 5 this will complete your first free roam challenge Sharp shooter 1. It's prity much each to there own from here but by looking at your journal and having a hunting around you should be able to get ranked up fast and like I said get you up to a good enough rank to get somewhere in free roam which is essentially the hub of the Multilayer game. The below is unlocked when you start once you rank up you unlock more.

Description XP Title
Shoot and kill 5 flying wild birds. 250 Bird Watcher
Shoot and kill 5 rabbits. 250 Exterminator
Get 10 head shots on enemy characters. 250 Head Hollower
Kill 5 flying birds from a moving vehicle. 250 Mobile Bird Watcher
Disarm 10 enemies. 250 Sharpshooter

Doing just the above should get you to lvl 4 but as you would have unlocked more free roam challenges you will soon be on your way.

Once you start once these challenges you start to get a little addicted and it's one of the things I love about the free roam.

From each town you can start different game modes like free for all or team games.

Enjoy peeps :)

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We should get a posse together one evening and go raiding a few hideouts. I didn't think the competitive multiplayer was up to much but I did enjoy the co-op free roam.