Mobile Real Racing 3 iOS & Android

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've recently started playing Real Racing 3 on an iPad mini, having had a brief dabble with Real Racing 2 on an iPhone previously, and I must say I'm quite impressed.

For a free game (so long as you are patient) it plays really well and the time shift multiplayer adds an extra dimension urging you to re-visit old races in order to beat friends' times.

Not seen it on android but I expect it will be just as well put together (it's actually by EA by the way) and would be interested to see if you can 'race' across platforms.

Definitely better on a bigger screen but still quite playable on a phone. Give it a try...

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I cant get it for my 3 year old Android phone , which is a bit of a shame, but I cant afford to pay £25+ a month for a newer phone that will run the game. I currently pay £8 a month which I reckon is enough to pay for a phone.

jonnywombat

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've been playing it for a while now on my phone, and quote enjoy it. Once you get a few cars then the waiting for parts and servicing is less of an issue, as you can swap and rave something else.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've been playing this on my S2...but it's a bit much for my old handset and it tends to make it overheat after a few races and being tilt controls makes it a bit shitty.

But for a free game it's awesome.

jonnywombat

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah I can't get on with tilt very well but the touch screen slide steering works ok.

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Right, let's try and get you on my friends list. I'm ChrissPeacock on game centre and Nigel Hake on Facebook which I think is how I can connect to android users, correct me if I'm wrong here. Look forward to some times to beat....

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Got it installed but it only tried it once or twice. Will try changing control methods next tme.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Got it this morning will have a go and see if it's good