• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

REAL OLD GAMER HERE :)

GooeyCrap

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
:oldgamer:A lot of you are on my friends list and have played BF4 and Warframe with quite a few:shock:
Just wanted to stop by and say Howdy :waving:
I'm mostly on Warframe right now. That game is additive.
I get lost alot and fall down holes. :lol:

So if any of you are crazy enough to have a 64 year old gamer on your friends list, ( which some of have already) shoot me a FR.
PSN = GooeyCrap

Hope to see you all on line sometime.:woot:

TTFN

By the way, I live in the US, in the state of Confusion, no wait that's Indiana.
I also collect dust.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Gooey crap, never heard of him. This is probably a teenager winding us up as a 64 year old surely can't play computer games.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey there @GooeyCrap, welcome to the site. :waving:

You're already on my friends list and I've played with you on both Warframe and BF4. Funny, I thought you had already registered on this site until I saw your new registration yesterday. :)

Anyway, feel free to look around, join in any threads (or even post your own) and pop along to any events you fancy.

@Acegadgets, I bet you're happy now that there's someone on this site who is finally older than you. ;)

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yo!

Hiya! I think you may have shot me in BF4 in the past, hope to see you online soon!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
'Ello and welcome to the site. Seen your name about, I think via Battlelog and the BF franchise. I'm pretty sure I have played on the same server as you before now. BF3/BF4 that is, I don't do Warframe.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Alright Gooey :)
Sorry about the font, my 8 month old did it.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi gooey and welcome. friends request in the post ;)

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Gidday gooeycrap, you should really go to the doctor and get something for your gooeycrap. I think it's meant to be slightly firmcrap, maybe have some Tacobell.... ooo no that will probably turn it runnycrap :rofl:
Have seen ya name on the ol' warframe playin with my NON better half sportsvee aka POPO. Will throw a friend thingy your way when I get home tonight and maybe see ya on the field soon. I'm with Plax don't do warframe it's too much for my wee brain :wtf:

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oi @Bloodfairy get back to work and pay my wages.

@GooeyCrap mighty nice to see ya about in here, will catch ya on the frame again shortly. And remember, your only as old as the person you feel ;)

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm out of the country for the rest of juli, so no FR from me right now... Hope to see you in august :)

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey @GooeyCrap, welcome to the site! Our paths have crossed many times before now - hope to catch you again soon. :)

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Top O' the mornin to ye Gooey

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Took you long enough to find your way here Gooey, those green waypoints never have been much use to you have they?

See you online again soon I'm sure.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hola geezer, catch you at some point in the future.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello, welcome and hope to catch you online