PS3 Ratchet & Clank All 4 One

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has this? It's 4 player coop and it's a bit of fun. It's taking up 16gb on my ps3 hdd :shock: if no one else has or is playing I'm gonna delete as the space could be used for something else :lol:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Re: Ratchet & Clank All 4 One

Well, I have it in my download list but haven't downloaded or played it yet as I've run out of space on my HDD. I just "buy" them on plus now but don't download them so at least when I want to play them I don't miss out when they take it off plus. I can just retrieve it from my download list at a later date.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I like Ratchet & Clank but this one is coop based no point in playing if it's not coop lol

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

You can play it on it's own as well as in co-op.

I have it (thanks to Shroud!) and have played it with Halo & my daughter. It was OK but really doesn't match up to the usual Ratchet & Clank games.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
The aim is to play with 3 other people, I know you can play single player but it's just boring lol

Think I'll just uninstall maybe ill re download it in the future lol

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well everyone with PS Plus will have this so you could try and arrange an event for this. Personally as I've already played this I'd rather have an event for Crysis 2.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Martok said:
Well everyone with PS Plus will have this so you could try and arrange an event for this. Personally as I've already played this I'd rather have an event for Crysis 2.
Might put an event up for each of them and see if I get any takers. I have Bulletstorm on disk so might play that tonight. Although I also have it free from PS+ lol

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

Jkrohn1 said:
Martok said:
Might put an event up for each of them and see if I get any takers. I have Bulletstorm on disk so might play that tonight. Although I also have it free from PS+ lol
Why not play Aftermath on BF3 tonight with us instead? We'll likely be on, it was rather good fun. :D

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

We've played through this and as a fan of the series this is by far the worst Ratchet & Clank game ever! The lack of camera control is nigh on frustrating and leads to the title being extremely rail roaded. Happy to announce that this format won't be visited again with the next release and we'll back to classic R&C.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

I didnt go a bundle on this one either.And Im a big fan of the the R & C games too.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Martok said:
Jkrohn1 said:
Martok said:
Why not play Aftermath on BF3 tonight with us instead? We'll likely be on, it was rather good fun. :D

Will be on this Thursday night for the usual bf3