• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Raptr killing console support.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just received this email.

'When Raptr started out, we offered Steam and XBL achievements and PSN trophy tracking, PC/Xbox 360 gameplay tracking, plus unified buddy lists and chat. As Raptr grew, we realized there was a big demand for features that improved the PC gaming experience, such as game optimizations, easy Twitch streaming, and lightweight video capture.

But on the console side, you may have noticed some features stopped updating, as changes to Xbox Live and PSN would repeatedly break our system.

We believe our mission is to make PC gaming fun and effortless, and therefore we've decided to focus our resources on PC gaming exclusively. We will retire all remaining console support in the near future. For additional details, see our FAQ.

Your console-related information is still available on Xbox Live and PSN, and for those looking for a unified tracking solution, we recommend Playfire.

We'd like to thank console gamers for using Raptr, and we hope you'll check out our PC gaming features and stick around!

-Team Raptr'

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sony and Microsoft killed there support for Raptr, as the above state every update and PSN and XBL would stop updating and kill raptr's systems.

you may also like to look at this, my RP on raptr currently

Untitled.png

You will notice it doesnt say Raptr on mine anymore? Has AMD bought raptr or is it just a partnership?

What I can tell you is Raptr for PC only is great for PC users as you can see from the above you get a lot of VOD systems built in along with twitch, it also keeps your drivers upto date and game setting optimized for the best performance I sometimes gain FPS and some games look a lot better with the Raptr settings.

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ive forgotten my Raptr password. Think it I still on my gaming pc, which is collecting dust....

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have that covered already but might get @DarthRaiden666 in on it too lol

Grooooog

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another Thread Necro. This time Raptr did not only killed Console support, they killed themselfes:
Raptr_20190907.png

So, if you want to save your playtime history, do it while they are still around

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It was a 'oh well, they killed console support so i don't care that they are no more'

Also

You can resurrect as many old threads as you like, we don't mind :)