R* Social Club SNR Crew

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We have a social club crew set up for us by the awesome @Slaine over on http://socialclub.rockstargames.com so anyone wishing to be a part of It should register on the Social Club.

I have edited the Crew's emblem to match the SNR logo at the top of the page as acurately as I can but It can be a bit limiting as there are no actual letters to use, So have a butcher's. :)

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Now that we are online, you can compare stats ingame which is interesting.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Can you compare cross platform?

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Now that we are online, you can compare stats ingame which is interesting.
There's a few other things now working too, I spotted - either that I just haven't been online whilst playing single player!

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can't even sign in :cry:
Go to bed everyone so the server isn't overloaded

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Tried to update the crew logo with some letters made from various lines and circles, Fairly happy with It, Just a shame that it's impossible to put a black border around the letters I made, Republished the logo but the sites having issues and won't show up.

DoopysDad

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Hello! I want to join the crew! But searching for SNR and Senior gamers in the crew search over at the social club yields no results.... What should I be searching for? :)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Tried to update the crew logo with some letters made from various lines and circles, Fairly happy with It, Just a shame that it's impossible to put a black border around the letters I made, Republished the logo but the sites having issues and won't show up.
Would it be possible to use larger black shapes, then your coloured shapes smaller over the top to achieve the border?

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Would it be possible to use larger black shapes, then your coloured shapes smaller over the top to achieve the border?
Sadly no, The letters are comprised of different lines and circles which overlap over 28 image layers, It's ma shame you can't upload your own.

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
online is fun so far managed to get myself over $23,000. Make sure you put the money i the bank via the phone or ATM as you'll lose a bit when you get killed

I ended up going to get a prostitute to get my health back up next thing I know as I’m getting the full treatment three other players decided to surround me and start firing. What a way to die.

I'm looking forward to doing Heists with you lot :evil:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I read that as 3 other players decided to surround you and watch. Thought, "OMG they have dogging crews in GTAV!" I'm so dirty minded at times!

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I read that as 3 other players decided to surround you and watch. Thought, "OMG they have dogging crews in GTAV!" I'm so dirty minded at times!
At first that went through my mind. I'm also a dirty minded. that was until they pulled the guns out on me, and now we could i get out of that situation

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just a thought, Where do we stand on our chums and shit being In the crew?
I don't have a problem with It as I hate everyone the same, I wouldn't want to make a decision without putting It to the community first.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just a thought, Where do we stand on our chums and shit being In the crew?
I don't have a problem with It as I hate everyone the same, I wouldn't want to make a decision without putting It to the community first.
It's not a problem to me. :)

We have several non-Seniors in the SNR clan on Defiance because it made it easier to communicate with everyone and do stuff together.