• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Multi PSN Network Maintenance On Monday 21st, Yep, That's Easter Monday

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
PSN is getting 12 hours of network maintenance on Monday 21st/Tuesday 22nd April between 16:00 and 04:00 BST.

Online gameplay will be available to users who have signed into their SEN account 24 hours before the downtime but with it being a bank holiday weekend- and by the looks of things, a warm one – chances are you may have other plans on Sunday.

The U.K. gets eight bank holidays, the U.S. gets ten and this year Japan gets twenty one and yet the PSN maintenance is scheduled for one of the few days we get off. It also makes a mockery of the PSN Easter sale as you won’t be able to buy anything Easter Monday.

This is ridiculous and needs to stop, now.

Source.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Gee Sony, with these untimely PSN maintenance times, slow delivery of new psn features, lackluster buggy new games, and a poor showing on ps+ this month, with PS4 you are really spoiling us.
Which should be sorted by the time I finally have funds to buy one...

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Makes a mockery of the Easter sale, bearing in mind you wont be able to purchase anything. The tweets been taken down now, so hopefully they're considering a reschedule.

I have to say, Sony are taking the piss with the volume of maintenance recently. Never get this much with Microsoft, and of course we're paying for this downtime now with our PS+ subs

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Plus it was down for maintenance on Good Friday to, they are taking the piss (extra angry as this was part of my comeback to normality). Angry rant over, but still sitting at home seething quietly to myself.