The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

PSN Help please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zeroflip, 24 Jan 2013.

1. zeroflip

zeroflip Casual Gamer

PSN:
    zeroflip
    Hey guys and girls,

Just wondering if anyone can assist with a sign in/email address problem. I am trying to add funds to the wallet on my PSN account. There is a master account and a sub account. The master account used my husband's email address and STUPIDLY when he started a new job and has forgotten to change the PSN account details so the master account is still registered at his old, now defunct, work email address. Neither of us can remember the password for the account??!?!?!?! How do you reset the email address for the master account?? Or is there another way to add funds to the wallet? We have the sub account login details but it appears that account can't add funds.

Help appreciated
    Yours in desperation,
    Zero

2. zeroflip

zeroflip Casual Gamer

PSN:
    zeroflip
    PANIC OVER!!!! Found the password!!!

what a dilbert....