Multi PSN down Monday 27th 5.30-11.30 for scheduled maintenance

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

The PlayStation Network will be offline for scheduled maintenance on Monday 27 January between 5.30pm and 11.30pm. It looks like a full shut down with the Store, account management and online gameplay all unaccessible during that time.

Here’s the full statement from UK.PlayStation.com:

PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 17:30 on Monday 27 January 2014 until 23:30 GMT.

During the maintenance, you will be unable to access the following services:
  • PlayStation Store on all devices.
  • PlayStation Network Account Management.
  • PlayStation Network Account Registration.
  • Entertainment services.
  • Online gameplay.
In addition, you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com.

During this maintenance, you can continue to collect in-game trophies and these will be updated on your profile once PlayStation Network is back up and running.

Find out more at UK.PlayStation.com

Last edited:

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Wonder if PSN also will be down in the rest of Europe (read Denmark)?

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This sucks, especially when you consider that psn is no longer a free service. I read that the reason we seem to get all the down times is so the States and Japan aren't inconvenienced:rant:

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Looks like this might be happening RIGHT NOW as I have been deemed no longer on PS+ & no longer able to access my content, which expired yesterday. Bawz.

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This sucks, especially when you consider that psn is no longer a free service. I read that the reason we seem to get all the down times is so the States and Japan aren't inconvenienced:rant:
Totally agree with this, the downtime really didnt bother me when PSN was completely free but now we are paying to play online, I expect to be able to play whenever I choose, not when Sony allow me to :rant:

Sorry Im always grumpy on Mondays :D

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Looks like this might be happening RIGHT NOW as I have been deemed no longer on PS+ & no longer able to access my content, which expired yesterday. Bawz.
I've not long logged off my PS4 after engaging In a Netflix Mandy Patinkin oggle fest (Criminal Minds, the guy that plays Morgan is also a bit alright). I would have classed Netflix as an entertainment service, but maybe it isn't!

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
PSN is back online.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've not long logged off my PS4 after engaging In a Netflix Mandy Patinkin oggle fest (Criminal Minds, the guy that plays Morgan is also a bit alright). I would have classed Netflix as an entertainment service, but maybe it isn't!

I bought the wife the 8 series boxset for xmas.