• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 controller, light bar decal.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I saw this article. http://ps4daily.com/2014/02/dualshock4-lightbar-decals/ Pretty cool!

I had a look on eBay and happened upon a chap that does custom light bar decals http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261406048692
I emailed him Saturday night for a quote on a custom set and he said the price was the same, So I placed my order and sent him another email confirming my custom requirements.

This morning my order arrived.

I had him do 'SNR' and do It In the original font that was used for the website. How awesome Is that!!!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Cool have you tried it out with the camera to see how it affects it?

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I like very much. Good find :bow:

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That does look pretty awesome.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
They were talking about these on the IGN link on the PS4. They did discuss about the effects of applying these with the camera, however proceeded to not give an answer around it. However they did mention that all the places they looked at that did these, have a disclaimer about this possibly happening.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Our decals arrived courtesy of @HERMAN_JELMET - thanks! They look great, I'll add a photo to the Gallery in the next couple of days. Good news is that it still works with the PlayStation camera, at least for recognising the user to log in. :) I'll test this some more at some stage.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@HERMAN_JELMET - Do you have the name of the guy on ebay who did this? I've clicked the link, but the item has now been removed. I've also emailed one guy on there, but didn't get a response.

Ta!

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Worth getting these if you can. We have both on the two controllers on the PS4 in the lounge, so whilst I'm using one I can see the lights on the other as it is charging. :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've just bought some. I've emailed him saying that I want SNR and as he's already done one for a friend he should hopefully still have the template.
What font was it just incase he asks?

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've just bought some. I've emailed him saying that I want SNR and as he's already done one for a friend he should hopefully still have the template.
What font was it just incase he asks?
Its the Desdemona font thats used on the site.