Vita PS Vita

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
During the Gamescom Uwe Bassendowski, head of PlayStation Germany revealed that the Vita had sold 2.2 million units. He confirmed that the Vita was struggling to land third party development but the sales were gradually increasing. This goes with the figures released by Kaz Hirai in March that the Vita had sold 1.8 million units. As part of the confirmation of sales figures he also stated that it was as yet still too early to consider a price cut.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I have one, great piece of kit, I think it's a bit over priced in one hand, but that's probably due to it being more expensive then a PS3. The oled touch screen takes up the price but it's worth it as picture quality is on par with the PS3. I think if it had more games on release it would have sold better.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Still early days for the Vita. I love mine to bits, but totally agree. We need some killer games badly, and not Little Big Planet. Christ I've got it on the psp already plus 1 & 2 on the PS3.

Buckaroo

Casual Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Did I hear they are doing like a BlOps lite on the Vita? 4v4. Apologies if this was a dream I had :)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Buckaroo said:
Did I hear they are doing like a BlOps lite on the Vita? 4v4. Apologies if this was a dream I had :)
Yes, it's in the Sony at Gamescom 2012 post on the front page of our website. See the video there folks, if you haven't already seen it which I'm sure most of you have. ;)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Rather worryingly its by the same people that brought Resistance to the Vita too. If youve played that dog of a game then the news wont fill you with glee. Still the graphics look far superior to that turd of a game, so we'll have to wait and see.

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have a Vita and I love it.