Vita PS Vita ver 1.80 now live

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

Massive list of PS1 games to re-download and play on your Vita, along with using the Vita as a controller for LBP2.

Awesome news. Final Fantasy VII and Metal Gear Solid on the Vita. :1thumbup:

wilskywalker

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well happy about this, already playing Vagrant Story on mine!

Really wish they would add a 'fill screen' option for PSOne though, none of the current options are quite right in my opinion!

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Someone mentioned auto near downloading in 1.80 can either of you confirm? Still not had a chance to update due to work :(

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
wilskywalker said:
Really wish they would add a 'fill screen' option for PSOne though, none of the current options are quite right in my opinion!
I know what you mean. Thats the biggest disappoint here, but oh well at least I can play Metal Gear Solid on the Vita (I could already play it on my PSP but I just didnt have a big enough memory stick to download all my PS1 games at once, and Ive currently got FFVII on there :oops: ). Does play well, and even has a very very limited amount of touch features implented apparently. For instance, I heard you touch the screen to swap discs in MGS. How true this is I dont know as I havent tried it out yet.

Jkrohn1 said:
Someone mentioned auto near downloading in 1.80 can either of you confirm? Still not had a chance to update due to work
Near stopped working for me for a while now, and the new update seems to have got it all working again!! I dont know if it works automatically though, as Ive only got the WiFi model. But work it does!! :clap: :woot:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah there are some touch controls in MGS!!! :shock: Rear touch pad left/right sides duplicate L2 & R2 respectively. Works very well too.