Vita Ps vita question

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Since the ps+ vita update last week when I send a message using my vita it sends the message to my ps3 inbox ,does anybody else have this ,I've checked the settings and can't find anything about it

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Havent had this issue myself. Messages Ive sent (what few they are) have gone all ok. I notice that everytime I boot up my Vita it shows me the messages received on my PS3, even though Ive read them on the PS3. I havent checked the Sent folder to see if my Vita messages also appear here, but it would make sense that they probably did I guess.

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna have to ring Sony see if they know anything about it

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I don't send many messages via my vita, would think it would all be kept on a server so when you have read a message on your ps3 it will be cleared :-\

Tell us what they say, might send someone a message later to see if I get it in inbox

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Strange it's not doing it now I've tried both playstations and it's okay I did a post on sony's forums and wonder if they have sorted it

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jkrohn1 said:
I don't send many messages via my vita, would think it would all be kept on a server so when you have read a message on your ps3 it will be cleared :-\

Tell us what they say, might send someone a message later to see if I get it in inbox
It started doing it again so I rung Sony helpline and the first guy i spoke to said he had not heard of this problem so he spoke to his supervisor who said it's a known problem and he said they have had a few calls about it ,he said it's a problem with the last update and there's nothing they can do about it and may be fixed in a future update

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ah, good to know. I sent a few messages from my Vita last night and I've just logged onto the PS3 now to find that they've also sent themselves to my PS3 inbox.

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Plaxinator said:
Ah, good to know. I sent a few messages from my Vita last night and I've just logged onto the PS3 now to find that they've also sent themselves to my PS3 inbox.
Update 2.01 has been released so hopefully should be fixed