• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Vita PS Vita Adventure Mega Pack bundle coming this Autumn

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Includes Tearaway, Gravity Rush, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, more

Hi everyone. Today I’ve news of a brand new addition to the popular PS Vita Mega Pack series: The Adventure Mega Pack. This one is packed with – yes, you guessed it – great adventure titles for PS Vita!

Here’s the full list of games included:

• Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    Uncover the dark secret behind the massacre of a Spanish expedition to Central America 400 years ago.
  • Tearaway
    The vibrant papery world of Tearaway unfolds in your hands, allowing you to reach into the game with your godlike powers and help your new messenger friend, iota or atoi, complete a very special delivery.
  • Gravity Rush
    Take part in an epic adventure with abilities that use the PlayStation Vita system’s unique control methods.
  • Escape Plan
    Help Lil and Laarg by tapping the rear touch pad, blowing into the microphone and much more to confuse enemies.
  • TxK
    Play through 100 levels of blissful blasting action, complemented by a stunning soundtrack of electronica.
As with all the other Mega Packs, there’s a choice of two bundles:

• A memory card bundle comes with an 8GB memory card and a PlayStation Store voucher code to download all five games.
  • The PS Vita + memory card bundle also includes an 8GB memory card and a voucher code for all five games, as well as a PlayStation Vita system to play them on.
Mega Pack with PS Vita is €199.99RRP – that’s the same price as standalone system, and 5 great games included have a total value of €79.95 on PS Store. It is truly a great value pack!

The solo memory card bundle will set you back just €39.99 RRP

Enjoy the ultimate portable gaming experience on PS Vita!

Source: EU PlayStation Blog

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Cant recommend the Vita enough. Some of the games are just brilliant. And what with remote play too. Tearaway and Uncharted just happen to be the best games too.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Loved Gravity Rush too

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You heard the latest the Vita finally has a niche and its Indie titles :(

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I still have the orginial Vita, not gonna buy another. Well unless its PlayStation TV now that I am interested in.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I recently bought Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remasterfor just under £15 from shopto but haven't got around to having a good go at them yet
Let me know if any good when you do please.

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Let me know if any good when you do please.
I will do. I'm hoping to have a good playthrough at the weekend as long as i can keep off minecraft