Promotion

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Last Wednesday I've been asked to run one of our biggest stores our company has. So as of yesterday I'm the big kahuna at Intertoys Eindhoven 8-) . A challenging job, especially combined with my return to college this September. But it was an offer I couldn't refuse.
Downside is that my gaming time will be even more limited this fall and winter. With the coming of Sinterklaas (google that if you're interested) and Santa Claus, (toy)stores will be packed with costumers and days will be long. So, RL will be taking over for now, but when I get the chance I'll be online.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yup good for you :1thumbup: Will you have an office with a TV and Internet?

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If I'm ever In Eindhoven I'll piss In your doorway when I'm drunk :)

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Excellent news, obviously your sharing your store discount ;) :lol: .

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well done mate. That's excellent news.

Will have to make an extra effort to get online when I see you about.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Congratulations buddy

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nice one, some top news. Shame we wont see you for a while, but we'll keep your seat warm for you.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Is it the Intertoys in the Huevel galerie or the one in winkelstraat , opposite the Corona Bloemsieerkunst and Dierenspeciaalzaak shops?
Are you staying in Roemund or moving up to Eindhoven?
Looks like its about 53 km and will take you nearly 50 mins to get there. Even less time for yourself if you are staying in Roemund. If you are being made manager , is it still worth perciviering with your engineering course? Isn't being the shop manager a pretty good job?

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Thank you all! :)

Acegadgets said:
Is it the Intertoys in the Huevel galerie or the one in winkelstraat , opposite the Corona Bloemsieerkunst and Dierenspeciaalzaak shops?
Are you staying in Roemund or moving up to Eindhoven?
Looks like its about 53 km and will take you nearly 50 mins to get there. Even less time for yourself if you are staying in Roemund. If you are being made manager , is it still worth perciviering with your engineering course? Isn't being the shop manager a pretty good job?
It's the one in the Heuvel galerie. It takes me 30 minutes by train to get there, so it's about the same time as before. I'm still gonna finish college though as I don't want to be store manager for the rest of my working life :grandpa:

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Congrats mate. I hope to see you online one day. When I get the chance to get NFS:MW. But I'll have to check the funds first.

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well done hun, great news for you :) typical timing though as I am just getting back into playing after a few hard months and you won't be online so much!!! Enjoy the new job and will catch you soon I hope xx