The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi Project CARS

Discussion in 'Sport and Motorsport' started by DarthRaiden666, 15 Jan 2013.

1. DarthRaiden666

DarthRaiden666 Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Darth_Raiden
    PROJECT CARS represents THE ULTIMATE DRIVER JOURNEY...
    FRANCHISE MODE allows you to carve out a personalized career starting in the Karting world and then progressing on to whichever motorsport specialization you prefer including Rally, Touring Cars, Open-Wheel, GT, Le Mans, and many more!
    Play CO-OP with a friend as Driver/Co-Driver
    FULL TEAM MANAGEMENT... Have a large number of friends? Create, manage, and compete together!
    Experience the excitement of PIT STOPS like you've never seen before!
    Revolutionary PIT-2-CAR RADIO gives you the strategic advantage
    DYNAMIC Time Of Day & Localized Weather make every race unique and challenging
    10+ GAME MODES covering every form of motorsport
    CLOUD-BASED SOCIAL NETWORK allows you to connect with friends, compare times & scores, compete and challenge each other, and share content
    USER-GENERATED CONTENT - Create your own liveries, decals, tuning setups, and even events! Then share them with the world - either for free, in-game credits or even real money!
    PUSHING TO THE LIMITS - Advanced physics, lighting, and AI

PROJECT CARS is due for release on the following platforms...
    Wii U PC PlayStation 3 Xbox 360

It's being developed by Slightly Mad Studios who did NFS Shift 2 Unleashed and Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends.

It certainly looks interesting and could well be a contender for best sim racer and beat GT or Forza.

2. ChrissPeacock

ChrissPeacock Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    ChrissPeacock
    Been keeping an eye on this one for a long time. I really hope it meets its promise on release. Could be fantastic as it has a lot of development input from some ex Tentacle Studios code heads. Fingers crossed!

3. Plaxinator

Plaxinator Wino extraordinaire
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Plaxinator
    It does sound very good. A bit too good to be true. Would.nake a fantastic game to play on a GN though!

4. Acegadgets

Acegadgets Not so serious gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
  5. Spruijt

Spruijt Real men wear clogs
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Spruijt
    Looks and sounds promising, but I'm gonna keep my excitement in check until I see the full game. I was very disappointed with TDU2.

6. LouPeacock

LouPeacock Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    LouPeacock
    This is going to be one of those games that will be either awesome or a crying shame. Its the game thats stopping me getting sucked into any other new race sim.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice