Postie is a git

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just finished knocking this sig together when bloody postie turns up with my parcel. He could of come 10 mins earlier and saved me the trouble :rant: :lol:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Was it a game you were waiting for? Or some 'other items' that get delivered in brown wrapping paper?

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Shhhh, no "special items" today, was waiting for MoH

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think I need that sig. Postie/Shopto have let me down badly. Not only have they lost a game, theyve lost its replacement too. Bearing in mind Ive not lost any other parcels from any other shops, including other shopto orders that were placed before and after, I just think its too much of a cooincidence. I dont reckon Shopto ever posted it at all. :x

Anyways, the saga still goes on. Im not bothering with a replacement now, instead Im getting my money back.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I had to stop ordering games online full stop, I'm sure some here remember my rants on Twitter and FB about the dirty toerag at the Royal Mail sorting office that was stealing my games, 5 In a row I think, And that included replacements sent by Shopto/Play etc.
I just meander Into town and pick them up myself.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I ordered it from Sainsburys, was £30 so I am happy with that.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
My chuffing posty didn't deliver my MoH today I'm extremely peeved off

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jkrohn1 said:
My chuffing posty didn't deliver my MoH today I'm extremely peeved off
Check the feckers pockets when you see him.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I feel sorry for him, there used to be 4 small vans rushing around and now there's one transit doing all the work of the 4 small ones. I asked him about the post, he just said I deliver what I'm given, if it's not there its at the sorting office. He also said if you think it's bad now wait until Christmas :lol: Not good

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jkrohn1 said:
I feel sorry for him, there used to be 4 small vans rushing around and now there's one transit doing all the work of the 4 small ones. I asked him about the post, he just said I deliver what I'm given, if it's not there its at the sorting office. He also said if you think it's bad now wait until Christmas :lol: Not good
He sounds like a nice postie (not). I`d set the dog on him if I had one, which I havent so I wont. :D

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got my MOH today, but he only comes about 1pm nowadays. Also got a cheapish one, £30.26 from ToysRus.
As I put on another thread , i'm gonna take the stress out of waiting for a game to come through the post by buying games (when the price is similar) from my local blockbuster.