The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi Poor mans CQ

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by Buckaroo, 28 Aug 2012.

1. Buckaroo

Buckaroo Casual Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    BUCKAROO74
    Mate of mine said last night he was playing CQ, I presumed cos I told him I'm going premium he got CQ to see what the fuss is about..
    Turns out he's not got CQ at all but playing the game modes, is this legit? I joined him and it where deffo CQ but on standard maps. Not having played the game for a while is this how it goes? Like you can join CQ but only on standard maps?

Not really thread worthy but I've typed it out now ;)

2. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    CQ is Conquest buddy. Close Quarters are small confined maps not sure what the name is of the top of my head CQDOM I think they are.

3. ColSonders

ColSonders A.W.O.L.
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    ColSonders
    Yeah it's a bit of confusion as Conquest has always been shortened to CQ and the Close Quarters DLC get shortened to the same thing.

The CQ DLC however is 4 new maps that are pretty tiny, each of them probably smaller than the train station section of operation metro.

There are new game modes, which are only playable on the new maps:
    Conquest Domination - a special version of Conquest where the flags capture very quickly to keep the pace very high.
    Gun Master - a rip off of Gun Game from Counter Strike where you work your way through a series of guns, requiring two kills with each to move on to the next, finishing after 16 guns with a single knife kill.
    CQTDM - a version of Team Death Match that I still can't see how it's different, this game mode however is playable on the other maps, I think it just makes you play team death match in a different area of the map though.