Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's a corker!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can you multiplayer RIGS? That should be entertaining as I think there are a few of us with VR headsets now.

EDIT - they have 1 v 1 and 3 v 3 multiplayer modes. Awesome. We need to set up our RIGS team. Whose in?

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can you multiplayer RIGS? That should be entertaining as I think there are a few of us with VR headsets now.

EDIT - they have 1 v 1 and 3 v 3 multiplayer modes. Awesome. We need to set up our RIGS team. Whose in?
Yup and I know @Dogstar owns it too. :)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Queueing at EGX - because we're worth it.

Last edited:

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Enjoyed the Amnesia collection on the PC, that's a collection of games that would make a nice VR experience

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Your November PS Plus games include Worms Battlegrounds, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood and Bound
Plus, R-Type Dimensions, Dungeon Punks, Broken Sword 5, more

ood afternoon! We hope you had fun carving pumpkins, perusing your horror collections and prancing around in your fancy dress costumes! If not, we hope you had something nice planned for Halloween, even if it didn’t involve fake plastic noses and bad ’80s B-movies.

All Hallows’ Eve, of course, also marks the end of October and so, like any other month, that means it’s time to talk PS Plus. We’ve got another bumper month lined up with a little something for everybody, so hold on to your broomsticks, here goes nothing…

Worms Battlegrounds
This month’s first PS Plus title is a true icon of the industry: the helium-huffing, bazooka-brandishing nematodes known quite simply as ‘Worms’.

Having been part of the gaming scene for over two decades, the increasingly absurd antics of these embattled invertebrates continues to be as gut-bustingly hilarious as ever, with 2014’s Worms Battlegroundsbringing the series bombastic brand of fun direct to PS4.

Sheep Launchers, Concrete Donkeys and the legendary Holy Hand Grenade are but of few of the mad-cap bits of weaponry you’ll be getting your hands on. So, whether you’re taking on the new, refined single-player campaign or blowing good friends to kingdom come in classic local co-op (up to four players) you’re sure to be well armed.

Bound
Taking a totally different tact, November’s second game delivers something a little more contemplative.

2016’s collaboration between indie development team Plastic and our very own Santa Monica Studio produced the artful and balletic platformer Bound. A deeply emotive story told through abstract geometry, player movement and metaphor, it invites you on a surreal and dreamlike journey into the main character’s memories.

The real showstopper here is the game’s incredible visual direction, with an absolutely stunning use of colour, shape and animation bringing the entire experience to life. Fittingly then, this game has full support for both PlayStation VR and PS4 Pro, bringing both 4K visual fidelity and immersive virtual reality to the experience.

PS Plus Bonuses: Until Dawn: Rush of Blood and That’s You!
On top of our two main games, we’ve also got a few extra treats. First up, for you horror hounds out there, we’ve got 2016’s gloriously grisly PS VR exclusive Until Dawn: Rush of Blood.

From the same team that brought you horror-hit Until Dawn, this unique spin-off draws inspiration from the original game – including locations and characters – and, using the power of PS VR, plunges you into a haunted carnival ride of truly disturbing proportions.

Visceral and violent, this surreal take on the classic first-person arcade shooter is the perfect way to keep the scares coming, even after Halloween has passed.

And as if that wasn’t enough, PlayLink title That’s You! will be also be available for those of you who haven’t picked it up already.

In this irreverent party quiz you and up to five of your friends and family get to find out what you really think about each other. With your TV, PS4 and a tablet or smartphone in hand, answer over 1,000 funny questions, take part in daring doodle challenges, snap selfies for photo challenges and more.

Anything else?
Of course there is! No monthly line-up would be complete without a selection of PS3 and PS Vita titles to add to your library, and November is no exception. That leaves the final line-up looking like this:

And that’s your November line-up, available to download from 7th November. In the meantime, there’s a little over a week left, if you still haven’t picked up everything from October’s line-up. A handy reminder, lest you forgot:

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Already have Bound but awesome news on Rush of Blood! Great wee arcade PSVR title that I'm glad not to shell out on!

Picked up Mankind Divided in the new Double Double Sale today. :)

Solo-nite

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got worms battleground already but good fun game hopefully being free means more teamups.

I love broken sword games so glad to get that on vita. Bound looks interesting so I might look at that.

Grooooog

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That's a nice find! Thanks.

Here's the list of included demos:
Battlezone®
EVE: Valkyrie
Moss
Star Child
The Persistence
Thumper
Tiny Trax
Dino Frontier *
Fantastic Contraption *
Job Simulator *
Raw Data *
Rez Infinite *

*PlayStation®Move required
I've been playing a little bit of Megaton Rainfall (pretty / cool but shallow) and looking forward to the cockney up Blood & whatever.

Still for me Polybius, Dirt Rally and Battlezone are the standouts. :)

Grooooog

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Coming from the explorer corner, I really liked Moss and Star Child and I need to get comfy with The Persistence.
Overall, a nice collection and I need to spend some more time with it.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Posted 29 November 2017
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition headlines December’s PlayStation Plus line-up
Plus, Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends, Forma.8, more
By Matthew Groizard
Content Producer, SIEE

Well, here we are folks, it’s very nearly that time of year again and with only one month of the year to go, we hope that 2017 has been good to you and that you’ve got some well-earned downtime to look forward to.

In the coming months we’ll be taking a look back at some of the year’s best bits in the world of PlayStation (and there’s certainly plenty to choose from) but for now, with 2017 still alive and kicking and the month end in sight, it’s time to unwrap a brand new bundle of PS Plus games.

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Forget your zombie apocalypses and your post-nuclear wastelands: the End Times OGs are here to show you how it’s done and they’ve brought a flaming ethereal horse – well, at least one of them did.

Yup, this month’s PS Plus selection kicks off with Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition. A remaster of the PS3 action adventure, the ‘Deathinitive’ edition has been carefully polished for PS4 with upgraded visuals across the board and all the original DLC bundled in for good measure.

Oozing with the brutal cool of a goth-metal guitarist, you’ll take on the role of legendary Horseman, Death, as he runs a scythe through various celestial plains in a quest to avenge his brother. Pummel enemies, collect weapons and work to uncover an ancient grudge that threatens all creation – it’s pure comic-book fantasy and it’s great fun.

Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends
What is Christmas about if not the act of loved ones casually bashing the stuffing out of one other as characters from a popular animated film series? Well, every family is different, I suppose…

Joking aside, if you do find yourself in need of a little family-friendly banter over the coming month, then Po and company should be able to sort you out. The premise is simple enough: one to four players hop into the arena as classic characters from the film series and go head-to-head to be crowned the ultimate kung fu master.

Each character brings their own unique kung fu style to the mix as they battle it out across the Valley of Peace in numerous locations that will be familiar to anyone who’s seen the Kung Fu Panda films. It’s silly, simple-to-pick up and a great way to let off some steam.

PS Plus bonuses: Until Dawn: Rush of Blood and That’s You!
On top of that, our special goodies from last month will also be available to download all throughout December: Until Dawn: Rush of Blood and That’s You!

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood comes from the same team that brought you 2016’s break-out horror hit Until Dawn. The spin-off draws inspiration from the original game – including locations and characters – and, using the power of PS VR, takes you on a thoroughly disturbing tour of one man’s unhinged imagination – definitely not for the faint of heart!

As with months previous, PlayLink title That’s You! will be also continue in the monthly line-up for those of you who haven’t had a chance to grab it yet.

An irreverent party quiz for you and up to five friends or family, That’s You! invites players to find out what they really think of each other. With your TV, PS4 and a tablet or smartphone in hand, answer over 1,000 funny questions, take part in daring doodle challenges, snap selfies for photo challenges and more.

Anything else?
You should know the drill by now: no monthly line-up is complete without a selection of titles for PS3 and PS Vita and we’re not about to break with tradition. That leaves our full line-up for December looking like this:

All the above (excluding the PS Plus Bonus titles, which you can pick up now) will be available to download from 5th December. That leaves a full week to pick up any titles you’ve missed from this month’s line-up. A quick reminder:

Source: Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition headlines December’s PlayStation Plus line-up

Last edited:

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the first Darksiders on the PS3, an anti-hero take on Zelda.
Can't say I've played much (though I did buy it) of the sequel - seems a bit of a barebones take on the original.

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Never played any Darksider game, but sounds like something I might enjoy if it 's a dark Zelda-like game.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Syberia Collection is about the only thing that looks interesting. Not that I will ever get round to playing it as I'm still working my way through the Telltale games I have, then I might play something like Life is Strange or Journey or Everyones Gone to the Rapture, or.....yeah I have a list that goes on forever.........

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the first Darksiders on the PS3, an anti-hero take on Zelda.
Can't say I've played much (though I did buy it) of the sequel - seems a bit of a barebones take on the original.
I'd definitely recommend starting with the first. The second seems pretty pale in comparison.