• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Playstation Now beta

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Any other Seniors in it? Obviously we're forbidden to talk about it outside of the beta forums. I wouldn't mind trying out some online co-op.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got an email the other week saying i would get a code, but nothing yet

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
all i get from that page is
Your permissions do not allow you access to this section.
Sounds good to me

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No, It's broken.
You download the software which takes you to a mock store area. You have to have your internet connection tested, just the one time only, then you can rent any of the games for free. But you must do the connection test. I think Sony are being shrewd here, stopping clowns like my mate at work renting games with his 1MB connection (I kid you not). It'll only end in tears otherwise.
Works absolutely brilliantly. In fact, the trophies on the virtual ps3 sync in seconds as opposed to the interminabley long wait my real ps3 makes me sit out.
Anyway, we're not allowed to talk about the beta trials (like Fight Club), so all of the above is bullshit. Im not a beta tester I just want to be your friends.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Every other page is a connection test, then it tells me my 120mb connection is shit for streaming.