• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a multi-platform gaming community formed in 2012. We welcome all adults aged 18+ years, we're not specifically for senior citizens! Our name is just to show that we're not for kids.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Playstation messages app.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Introducing the PlayStation Messages iOS and Android app
A quicker, easier way to connect with your PSN friends
Here at PlayStation® we are continuously enhancing our products to improve players’ experiences and help connect players to their friends. Today we are happy to introduce a new messaging app – PlayStation®Messages. This new app helps you contact your Friends in a quicker and easier way than ever before.

PlayStation Messages will allow you to:

• Check your Friends List to instantly see who’s online and what they’re playing
  • Send text messages or voice messages to individual friends or to groups of friends anytime you like
  • Upload and share your own photos and swap PlayStation themed stickers
  • Search for Friends

PlayStation®App will also be updated at the same to coordinate with PlayStation Messages. PlayStation App functionality will continue to support features such as:

• Managing game downloads
  • Controlling your PlayStation®4 remotely
  • Acting as a second screen to certain titles

Download PlayStation Messages and the PlayStation App today from your iOS or Android Store to enjoy the full mobile experience.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I just downloaded it this morning and have sent my first message with it. :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm personally not impressed. I will be deleting the app, just like I deleted the Facebook app when they introduced messaging separately. I cannot be doing with multiple apps for the same thing when one would be sufficient.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just installed it though do agree with Plax.

Solo-nite

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It does link to the original app though. If you press messages on that app it smoothly opens the new app

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It stI'll doesn't answer the question , why would I want to message people.