• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Operation Metro

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I know this has been done to death but yesterday day I had a great game here!

It was a full house and we were the yanks fighting from C, the 1st 5 mins were the normal stalemate with no end in sight but all of a sudden someone did manage to breakthrough and that totally turned the game inside out, once a few teammates spawned on him (me included) we were able to take A, but lost C, there was pockets of fighting all over the map, it was just brilliant!

Eventually we won the round, only took one to breakthrough! Easier said than done but not impossible

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's soo important to try to break trough on that map. I experienced quite the same thing the other day, but none came to help us, so we eventually lost our stand again (and therefore the game).

If you get two squads to break trough at the same time, then it might work out...

Last edited:

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think its important for the entire team to ignore C and just storm B, getting them to do so is not easy!

once your through and you have guys spawn on you the whole situation changes dramatically and all hell breaks out..quality

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not sure I understand you completely. If you are stucked in the basement, in my experience, It's a good idea to run past B and go for the other flag (A or C), get a foothold and then attack B from two sides, while you still hold the flag closest to enemy base. If you succeed to quickly get B, you can then baserape all the way to victory...

If you you just tries to take B, you probably will get grenade spammed until you loose the game.

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry, yeah if you can get that far! What I mean is folk in the basement stop at the 1st flag and that gives the opposition to take both flags meaning it's bloody hard to get by! If the whole team overran base C and capture B then at least you will have a decent spawn point

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You mean in the beginning of the game... Now I get it! Agree, if you start in the basement, you have to run to B-flag.

I was talking about mid-game, when you are stucket in the basement, unable to get up the stairs. Two squads going for it at the same time got a decent chance to break trough...

:)

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You mean in the beginning of the game... Now I get it! Agree, if you start in the basement, you have to run to B-flag.

I was talking about mid-game, when you are stucket in the basement, unable to get up the stairs. Two squads going for it at the same time got a decent chance to break trough...

:)
Agreed, sorry for the confusion! You have to get things coordinated as you say to stand any chance

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ha, sorry about my chopper flying. Twice I killed you while trying to fly.

I was getting too excited in the 1st crash trying to get a kill when I noticed I was too close to the ground and the second you spawned just as I'd hit a bloody palm tree! Can you believe!!!!