Old albums

boonotis

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
I’ll make the odd post here for now due to the fact that I’m gaming illiterate at the moment! I was digging through some old cds to play whilst crashing into cars in grand turismo (it’s a great way to scrub off speed for the corners if your crap!) and came across some robben ford albums, haven’t listened in years but what a tasty blues player. What’s your go to soundtrack whilst gaming guys?

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Usually just the ingame tracks/sounds, although sometimes I'll fire up the Top Gun or Iron Eagle sound tracks on Spotify when I am playing Ace Combat :mrgreen: 🛩

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I only ever listen to the in-game music and audio from games I play. Personally I find other music distracting, though that may be down to the types of game I play.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Spotify playlists - the integration on PS4 is excellent and some titles, such as Dangerous Driving support it in-game. Actual music-wise, depends on the mood really. Sometimes some synthwave stuff, sometimes some pounding techno but usually something fairly chill without anything too distracting from the in-game sounds.

RenegadeX501

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
When racing, I listen to up-tempo music. Sometimes I raid my jazz playlists, other times, when I’m feeling “hip”, I listen to dance from the 90’s and 00’s. I think it makes me race faster. Could be all in my head though haha.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
When racing, I listen to up-tempo music. Sometimes I raid my jazz playlists, other times, when I’m feeling “hip”, I listen to dance from the 90’s and 00’s. I think it makes me race faster. Could be all in my head though haha.
Get a bit of Amon Tobin in there then! (Though his latest albums are a pile of toss.)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
He did the soundtrack for Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory amongst other stuff:

Super Modified and Out From Out Where are my favourite albums though the 2 before
are good as is ISAM.

He also did this back in the early days of projection mapping (it was pretty impressive):

boonotis

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
He did the soundtrack for Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory amongst other stuff:

Super Modified and Out From Out Where are my favourite albums though the 2 before
are good as is ISAM.

He also did this back in the early days of projection mapping (it was pretty impressive):
Hard to describe my awe at the frankly epic lesson bestowed upon me there! Thanks I hadn’t a clue!