Oh, nice wallpaper!

shadstah

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Heya Guys and Gals :D

So after many messages of "are you joining Seniors" and "you really should pay Seniors a visit" Martok persuaded me by telling me you had nice wallpaper you all like! :lol:

Well, not many people will know me but I used to be apart of a gaming community called OAP, some MAY have heard of them. :P

So Im Shad, my gaming history is lengthy :rofl: . Im currently playing BF3 and Dues Ex (actually really like this game). I have just finished my degree in Web Development and Interactive Media, now a certified webmaster but I'll probs end up in a factory packing cakes into a box :?

Erm, I dunno what to say so I'll end it here.

Shad

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Alright Shit stain, :D

Welcome dude, I still have you on my FL :)

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've brought more buildings down on this chap unintentionally than anyone else.

Straight up vouch for me, top chap.

shadstah

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
ColSonders said:
I've brought more buildings down on this chap intentionally than anyone else.

Straight up vouch for me, top chap.
I fixed it for you Col :lol: and thanks :)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Shadstah, how you doing?

Vouch from me.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to the new place, Shadstah! :1thumbup:

We promise not to delete your account here. ;)

Glad to see you've popped over to say hello. A few of us do know you I suspect from 'over there' but we'll give you a bit of a prodding so that others can learn a bit about you.

First up, are you just saying hello or would you like membership of this place? If so, would you like the diet option (Allies) or the full fat version (Senior Citizens)? The former gets to a couple of extra forums and is usually suitable for those already in other gaming communities. The latter gives you access to everything we have on offer, even Herman's dirty tissue collection.

Secondly, how old are you? Go on, don't be shy, you can tell us, you'll never be as old as Ace! I'm 45 so you're probably younger than me.

Tell us a bit more about your gaming history - consoles, favourite games etc. Glad to hear you like BF3, many of us do and we've got our own server (search for Senior Gamers or SNR). I've not tried Deus Ex on the PS3 yet but downloaded it through PS+. Does it have online multiplayer or co-op?

I'll leave the others to chuck some more questions at you.

We promise that for any membership you would like that we won't leave you hanging around for months waiting to find out and we won't be too rude to you in your intro. ;)

shadstah

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HERMAN_JELMET said:
Alright Shit stain, :D

Welcome dude, I still have you on my FL :)
:rofl:

I still have you too mate, i did have to delete a couple people due to full FL but I think I'll reverse that and delete the numpties I added :1thumbup:

shadstah

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Martok said:
Welcome to the new place, Shadstah! :1thumbup:

We promise not to delete your account here. ;)
Good Good, they didn't even have the decency to tell me they deleted me :(

Martok said:
Glad to see you've popped over to say hello. A few of us do know you I suspect from 'over there' but we'll give you a bit of a prodding so that others can learn a bit about you.

First up, are you just saying hello or would you like membership of this place? If so, would you like the diet option (Allies) or the full fat version (Senior Citizens)? The former gets to a couple of extra forums and is usually suitable for those already in other gaming communities. The latter gives you access to everything we have on offer, even Herman's dirty tissue collection.
Well, after consulting myself for about 30 secs... I'll take the full fat package please

Martok said:
Secondly, how old are you? Go on, don't be shy, you can tell us, you'll never be as old as Ace! I'm 45 so you're probably younger than me.
Ok, Ok.. I'm 35 years young at christmas.

Martok said:
Tell us a bit more about your gaming history - consoles, favourite games etc. Glad to hear you like BF3, many of us do and we've got our own server (search for Senior Gamers or SNR). I've not tried Deus Ex on the PS3 yet but downloaded it through PS+. Does it have online multiplayer or co-op?
Yea I'd heard about your BF3 server, I shall pop in and die muchly. Deus Ex doesn't have any online play in any shape or form but I actually think thats a good thing.

Martok said:
I'll leave the others to chuck some more questions at you.

We promise that for any membership you would like that we won't leave you hanging around for months waiting to find out and we won't be too rude to you in your intro. ;)
Hahaha sounds good. oh and just for Halo... :waving:

shadstah

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine said:
Hi Shadstah, how you doing?

Vouch from me.
Hey Slaine, yep I'm doing good thanks just got back from a week in Rhodes which was fantastic, yourself?

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah not so bad. Glad to have you join us over here. What do you reckon of the site?

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
:waving: Vouch from me, played with him on BFBC2 many a time although strangely I don't seem to have him on my FL. Probably deleted me. :cry:

Nice work on the certification. :1thumbup: To help you with your gaming history; if I remember correctly you're a bit of a fan of first person shooters with an occasional driving game?

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
They deleted your account!!! Whose coffee did you shit In?

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HERMAN_JELMET said:
They deleted your account!!! Whose coffee did you shit In?
It has now been resurrected, just as mine & Halo's was, but that's a recent thing, it definitely was deleted whilst we were there.

Oh I forgot, it's a vouch from me too. :1thumbup:

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
hi Shadstah, What part of Scotland are you from? Still living up there? We never get to play much onluine, probably my fault for being in the wilderness for a good few months but thats changing now. What racing games do you play?
Dont supose you;ve ever played BEN 10 games and got a few trophies have you? :rofl:

shadstah

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HaloJ said:
:waving: Vouch from me, played with him on BFBC2 many a time although strangely I don't seem to have him on my FL. Probably deleted me. :cry:

Nice work on the certification. :1thumbup: To help you with your gaming history; if I remember correctly you're a bit of a fan of first person shooters with an occasional driving game?
I'll sort that out as soon as I get online :)

Oh, yep. Used to play GT5 but haven't played that in a long time now. I mostly play RPG's, Fantasy games, pretty much any FPS and the odd adventure and puzzles games. Generally anything that takes my fancy :) I have an XBox and PS3 but I never turn the XBox on, has a nice gathering of dust though :D

Remember from back in the day the old man picked up a ZX Spectrum (possibly a 48k but it was a loooong time ago) and from there I got hooked on computing. I've had pretty much every console going and still have a few boxed up in the attic where they shall stay.

Degree was a slog and a half, had to do 3 years in 2 years and this last year was pretty chaotic but I breezed the exam with a cool 96% :D Go me! :woot:

shadstah

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Acegadgets said:
hi Shadstah, What part of Scotland are you from? Still living up there? We never get to play much onluine, probably my fault for being in the wilderness for a good few months but thats changing now. What racing games do you play?
Dont supose you;ve ever played BEN 10 games and got a few trophies have you? :rofl:
Hiya Ace, long time :)

I admit to there being a "few" trophies for BEN 10 yes, partly due to my mistake of letting my nephew play it on my account :oops:

I am still staying in Scotland, the sunny tropics of the west coast :think: I still have you on my FL so we'll get some gaming in and rectify your "wilderness" period ;)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
shadstah said:
I admit to there being a "few" trophies for BEN 10 yes, partly due to my mistake of letting my nephew play it on my account :oops:
A likely story!! :lol: Still, at least you havent got Truth or Lies on your PSN account. :shock: :oops: :( What can I say, it was during the PSN hack, no online for a month and I was bored. :shifty: :lol:

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Need I remind you all that Martok has an EyePet Platinum? ;)

shadstah

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This has to be made into a post elsewhere, I'll get right on it :rofl:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well we don't muck around here, so without further ado...

Welcome, [SNR] Shadtah! With a wave of my magic wand (which I normally only reserve for Halo) I have now revealed all to you. :shock:

You can now use all of the facilities that we offer, including our chat system. The soiled chair in the corner is Slaine's though, he literally can't be parted from it for anything.

Now go forth and sport the [SNR] tag in online games. :1thumbup:

See, I said you wouldn't have to wait for months to get membership. ;)