PS3 Official YouTube app coming to PS3

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Came across this on ShopTo News.

An official YouTube app is finally coming to the Playstation 3.

The app has been made to be a completely new experience, designed for the big screen and PS3 controls.

Here’s what you’ll find:

• Search: Finding the videos you want is easier than ever, with search suggestions and instant video results while you type.
  • Your subscribed channels: Sign in to find the latest videos from your YouTube subscriptions, which now also includes official music videos.
  • Your phone as a remote: With a quick pairing process, you can control YouTube on PS3 with a smartphone. Find a video on your phone and with a button it’ll play on the big screen. While the video is playing you can control it from the phone, or keep browsing YouTube for the next one.

“You’ll find the new app in the PlayStation Store under My Channels. We’ll keep improving the PS3 experience and plan to bring the app to more countries in coming months.” said YouTube

It’s out today in the US and other countries soon.
Hopefully it won't be long before we get it.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
As today is the us update day and tomorrow is ours we might be lucky :)

ExUser01

Reaction score
I got this off the US store and it looks quite good, I only had a quick look but it seems OK.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
jandt381 said:
I got this off the US store and it looks quite good, I only had a quick look but it seems OK.
I just done the same gonna test it now B-)