Multi Official Battlefield 4 Single Player Story Trailer

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
With just one week to go before Battlefield 4 starts to hit the shelves and hard drives around the world, things are heating up at the DICE office.

While we’ve discussed multiplayer at length already, it’s time to give you another look at what the single player campaign in Battlefield 4 has to offer. Take a look at the Official Battlefield 4 Single Player Story Trailer, then let us know what you think in the comments section below.

To learn more about Battlefield 4 and Prepare 4 Battle, visit our new Boot Camp section at battlefield.com.

Source: Battlefield Blog

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Looks good, though i'm sure it'll get slated for being as linear as every other single player game out there.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Unlike cod which is never linear lol

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well my sons ordered this for his Xbox One. An absolute first, as he hates Battlefield with a passion, but this one has really peaked his interest for some reason. Im glad, because it is a top game, and I just know when he gets into it hes going to love it. Thing is, when hes played on my PS3 BF3 he regularly comes in the top 3 each and every time, so why he doesnt enjoy that is beyond me!!:crazy::brick:

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Whats that woman doing out of the kitchen, she needs her chain shortening.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well my sons ordered this for his Xbox One. An absolute first, as he hates Battlefield with a passion, but this one has really peaked his interest for some reason. Im glad, because it is a top game, and I just know when he gets into it hes going to love it. Thing is, when hes played on my PS3 BF3 he regularly comes in the top 3 each and every time, so why he doesnt enjoy that is beyond me!!:crazy::brick:
I do the same on CoD, I regularly do well as it's a very basic shooter....but I get bored of it far too easily. If he's not used to battlefield it may be the frustration that you can't take down a tank alone (easily) or something similar, a lot more teamwork required compared to most shooters....

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@ColSonders Exactly. Might explain why I dont get on with Rush mode too, as I do favour the lone wolf method. Which doesnt work in BF3 at all, Ever.:cry:

Thing is, my sons not a huge COD fan either. Again he generally wins a lot of his matches, but much like me he prefers the single player experience. Quite proud of the spotty little bastard really. Much like me, he doesnt give a monkeys about winning at all, and prefers the camaraderie and laughs that some multi player games bring to the table.