Not taking part

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
On Aces rubber duck thread I tried to vote no but when I clicked submit it just seemed to reload the page. I had to answer the thread as "normal" ??

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Your vote of no has worked. The attendees show with their names and avatars below the initial event information. Below this there's an "The following users have RSVP'd "No":" section which shows those who can't attend. These names are shown without avatars and your name is displayed there, along with mine.

So don't worry, it has worked. :)

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ah yeah,
A question though, is the text box just above the "Yes, Maybe, No" radio buttons not working?

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ah yeah,
A question though, is the text box just above the "Yes, Maybe, No" radio buttons not working?
Nope, that works too but I don't think as you expect.

The comment text box applies a single comment to your yes, no, maybe status. This comment is viewable when you hover over the username within the yes,no,maybe status area.

The rest of the event is just a normal thread just with a fancy "event" style header.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
OMG its all a bit too clever innit lol

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Also I shall in future try any "errors" on the laptop as this excuse of a browser on the PS3 is pants, just cant be arsed to bootup the LapTop.