• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Multi No more secret chest

Jousting

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just reading through the patch details and it looks like we can't push the Templar off the edge now. No more 5th chest, were gonna have to work at beating him again.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You can still get the chest by making sure he doesn't teleport though. From what I understand, someone needs to stand at the marked point that he will teleport to. I don't know how difficult it is, but it is still possible.

Jousting

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah but.now we have to be organized and stuff!!

Jousting

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Wait till we try it on hard

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
There must be some other cheap tactic available.

Stopping him from teleporting is probably going to be the key, that seemed to keep his shield down, so it's gonna be a case of knowing the possible teleport locations and ensuring we are ready to get someone there.

When he failed a teleport last night his shield didn't come back up, so i'm assuming that's the key to this and then just hitting him with absolutely everything we've got....rockets probably really good here.

But to use that tactic you're gonna need to take out the oracles too so we don't need to hover around the relic holder for cleansing.

Completing the raid without dying just became a whole lot harder though.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Stopping him from teleporting is probably going to be the key, that seemed to keep his shield down, so it's gonna be a case of knowing the possible teleport locations and ensuring we are ready to get someone there.
That's exactly what needs to be done. The only problem is that doing that spawns extra minotaurs.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've just been reading some tips on this, and this seems to be the best way to deal with it. Titans, get your bubbles out!

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Further to the video (I'm at work, so I'm not sure if they mention this in the video), I've just found this quote which should make life easier...

First time he tries to tele will be on either the platform above left conflux or by the right conflux. If you stop him from teleporting he will only choose those two spots but if he manages to teleport then after it will be a random spot by where oracle's spawn

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've heard that it's only the relic carrier that can block the teleport using the shield (not sure if true or not)

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've heard that it's only the relic carrier that can block the teleport using the shield (not sure if true or not)
Looking at that video that's clearly not the case

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Fair enough, I haven't watched the video and was going on past knowledge.
Also, as the relic holder I got to the platform he was teleporting to last night and he just teleported anyway....and died as he landed and killed me!!!

I think my timing was really late though.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I tested it also last night and you had to be on his mark almost straight away to stop him teleporting (and you didn't have to be the relic holder), you'd have to have plenty of orbs around to manage it if you were titan bubbling every time he tried to teleport though