The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

NitaNitro5 & The Dowling Poole

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NitaNitro5, 7 Jan 2016.

1. NitaNitro5

NitaNitro5 Gypsy
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    NitaNitro5
    Hey all,

As you may or may not know, I am heavily ensconced with a band called The Dowling Poole. From today, our second album is available for pre-order here;

www.pledgemusic.com/projects/onehydepark

Scroll down to the video and push play and laugh at me doing my TV presenter thang. Then, I'd love you to pledge for the album and please share this with as many people as you know. I thank you very lots.

Gxx

Bogus4Real, yinkin, Slaine and 4 others like this.
  2. yinkin

yinkin Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    yinkin
    I will keep an eye out for the new album, I have the first and it's quite good, those who know my general dislike of all things, will appreciate what a positive endorsement that is 8-)

Bogus4Real, DrewePeacock and zoob like this.
  3. NitaNitro5

NitaNitro5 Gypsy
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    NitaNitro5
    Good evening lovely gaming gypsies!

For those of you who don't know, I'm in a band called The Dowling Poole and we currently have a pre-order campaign running for our second album, One Hyde Park. All of the details can be found here;

The Dowling Poole: One Hyde Park on PledgeMusic - watch the video, it tells you everything you need to know :)

A digital download costs only £8 and you'll be supporting independent music - win/win!

In addition to the original pitch video, I get to do my TV presenter/voiceover thang throughout all of the video updates (2 so far, another 5 to come).

I would LOVE you to head over to; The Dowling Poole
    and like our page - you can see all the videos there.

If you're not totally annoyed by that point, please check out the video for the first single (out 19.02.16) from the album, titled Rebecca Receiving on YouTube;

And if there's anyone you know who might appreciate our little beat-combo, please feel free to share these links.

Thank you a very lot and I'll see you in the Space Fight!

Givvi xx (NN5)

@ColSonders @Plaxinator @Martok @HaloJ @DrewePeacock @Sportsvee @Bloodfairy @yinkin @c00ky @pede2010 @SHROUD @ChrissPeacock @farfromsane @IamNumber6 @HERMAN_JELMET @zoob @Spruijt @NVranya @Skarpar @Slaine

4. Plaxinator

Plaxinator Wino extraordinaire
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Plaxinator
    All done

DrewePeacock likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice