• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Newbie Gamer tag removal and sig problems

PM_1980

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Was just wondering how I remove that, can't find it on my profile to edit anywhere, im also having issues using a sig, it says it's too big but I've used it elsewhere, help would be appreciated Thanks :gamer:

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Be active here and it'll change, it seems not too much effort is required since I'm already "casual". I think you can change it yourself when you're one of the incrowd with the red letters (e.g. full member).

For sigs, see this thread.

PM_1980

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah the title below you is just a bit of fun showing how active you are on the forum. It does correlate to anything about your abilities in playing games (otherwise I would permanently tagged as a newbie gamer).

PM_1980

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah it's not a problem, had just seen others with all different ones and wondered how they changed it that's all

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Abuse @Martok a little and you'll find it changed.

Otherwise spam alot and you'll soon reach these giddy heights :hi:

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It does correlate to anything about your abilities in playing games (otherwise I would permanently tagged as a newbie gamer).
Hm, since I advanced... I assume You meant: it does not? Otherwise I'd be stuck at newbie forever or lower even as time progresses! :P

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Doh Yes! Bloody typing inability....