New riddick film

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Don't know about you guys but I've just watched the trailer for riddick and I'm really looking forward to this film , I really liked the second one

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I quite like the Riddick films too. Cant stand Vin Diesel, but the films are pretty good.

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Be honest with you slaine I didn't like vin diesel at first I didn't like pitch black and xxx I thought he was a bad actor but then the fast and the furious came along and I thought he played a good role in that , I like him as an actor now I even watched pitch black again and thought it was good second time around

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the new Riddick. It's back to basics with the film by the looks of it. It looks more like the original Pitch Black than The Chronicles of Riddick and I preferred the original.

For any who haven't seen the trailer, here it is:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Be honest with you slaine I didn't like vin diesel at first I didn't like pitch black and xxx I thought he was a bad actor but then the fast and the furious came along and I thought he played a good role in that , I like him as an actor now I even watched pitch black again and thought it was good second time around
Im the other way around. I absolutely loved Pitch Black. I came in about half way through whilst my mum (of all people) was watching it. Fell in love with it instantly. The whole sci-fi concepts of the film were fantastic. Still not a Vin Diesel aficionado, but I dont dislike him as much as I did initially.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yip loved Pitch Black, Chronicles of Riddick was OK, so yes good to see the film studios have seen the error of their ways :D.

Also saw trailers for Del Toro's new film Pacific Rim, sweet.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm with Slaine on this.
Both Pitch Black & the animated Riddick film were totally decent, the original Chronicles film was pretty tedious though.
Reminds me, I really must go back & finish the games...

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Loved Vin Diesel in The Pacifier :D

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Dont think I have ever seen a Diesel Van in a film, or am I getting confused ?

jonnywombat

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I went to see fast 6 at the weekend (free with work!!)
It is utterly glorious nonsense... So many funny errors, that I decided to take out my brain and watch it as a comedy, and it was epic (to use the vernacular of my kids)..
The best utterly over the top scene is near the end, and the Turetto Team are trying to take down an Antinov aircraft, which lands, then continues along the runway, then attempts to take off again. This scene must be 10 minutes long, maybe more, and I am no expert but I guess an Antinov needs to be doing maybe 150mph to take off, so that would make the runway 25miles long. And the kicker... as they bring the Antinov down and there is fire and explosions everywhere, the whole lot come to a standstill just metres short of the end of runway markers!!