• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

New guy!!!

NemesisBreakerX

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
Hi fellow gamers!
Well what can I say about myself? Ive been into gaming for a long time. My first taste of gaming was with an Acorn Electron way back in the early 80's. I then moved up to Sega consoles, I owned all of them. (even a 32X lol). Nowadays I'm just left with a PS4 and a Ps vita.

I would really like to make some online friends and game against you at some point, so please feel free to add me.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome to the Seniors. Glad to meet another Vita owner.
so, what game is currently spinning in your disc drive? Myself, I'm currently finishing off Dead Kings before I knuckle down and do Dragons Age.
Ive sent you a friends request, and hope to see you online soon

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome @NemesisBreakerX,
I'm currently swapping between Destiny, Warframe, GTA and I've got to properly start on assassins creed at some point - will send a FR when I'm online and I'll catch you on one of the games at some point.

NemesisBreakerX

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
Hi there. Thank you for making me feel welcome here. Well as for what in my disc drive, im currently playing counterspy on the vita and sniper elite 3 on the ps4. Im currently waiting for The Order 1886. That game intrigues me greatly. I look forward to seeing you online soon.

NemesisBreakerX

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
Welcome @NemesisBreakerX,
I'm currently swapping between Destiny, Warframe, GTA and I've got to properly start on assassins creed at some point - will send a FR when I'm online and I'll catch you on one of the games at some point.
Hi Skarpar, ive been tempted by Destiny for a while now. Seriously thinking about buying it. Is Warframe any good? Look forward to seeing you online soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome!!!

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I love Warframe and still play it regularly. Its a co-op sort of Borderlands type game. It looks like a 3rd person shooter, but its strength is collecting and building better gear. And best of all its totally free. Its possible to play and earn anything without spending a penny. Destiny is pretty much cut from the same cloth. Its not so much an fps game, and more a collect 'em up like Warframe.
And looking forward to the Order too, although I won't be getting it from launch. No games worth £50, so I'll wait till its dropped in price.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, @NemesisBreakerX :waving:

As a gaming community we do like to get to know new folk better as well as reminisce about gaming times gone by. Do tell us more about your gaming history - what games did you play on those early machines? What we're your favourite games on the various consoles you played?

Here's a bunch of other questions:

1. Tell us how you came to choose your PSN ID
  2. How did you find out about Senior Gamers?
  3. What type of membership are you after, standard or full (as described in our About Us section)?
  4. Are you a member of any other gaming communities?

Is Warframe any good?
Yes it is. IMO it's got a lot more going for it that Destiny (which I've also played). Its also free too so you can't go wrong with giving it a try.

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Senior Gamers. I'm new here myself. Send me a friend request or I'll send one when I get a chance.

Last edited:

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations @NemesisBreakerX welcome to the old codgers home. Tues is knitting and crochet, Thurs night is bingo night and pureed roast on Sunday's. :waving: I'm looking forward to The Order aswell, currently messing about with Sherlock Holmes at the mo which is pretty good....only cause i can't be killed. See yaround.