• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

New Guy on the Block

Scion142

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hi All:

I just installed my new PS4 yesterday and am really excited! I'm looking for new friends for casual gaming. I play mostly solo but do go online now and then. Right now I just have BF4 and Assassin's Creed Unity. Would love to have new PSN friends to play with.

Cheers!

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Dean and welcome. Congrats on your new ps4. Feel free to send us friends request.

Hope to see you online soon:1thumbup:

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome Dean! This is they place to meet relaxed casual gamers.
Do add me on psn, there is always room for one more BF4 player on my friend list :)

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Senior Gamers.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, Dean. :)

As per the message on the registration page, we prefer folks to sign up with a username that is the same as or similar to their PSN ID as it's much easier to remember when playing online with each other. I've therefore renamed you to @Scion142.

As a gaming community we do like to get to know new folk better as well as reminisce about gaming times gone by. Do tell us more about your gaming history - consoles and computers over the years, games you played on these?

Here's a bunch of other questions:

1. Tell us how you came to choose your PSN ID
  2. How did you find out about Senior Gamers?
  3. What type of membership are you after, standard or full (as described in our About Us section)?
  4. Are you a member of any other gaming communities?
I'd recommend that you take a look at Warframe - it's free to play and a few of us play most nights. Destiny is also very popular around here.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to Senior Gamers!!

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome!!!

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome @Scion142 please tell us more about yourself. What game genre do you prefer, what games will you be getting in the future and how did you find the forum?

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi All:

I just installed my new PS4 yesterday and am really excited! I'm looking for new friends for casual gaming. I play mostly solo but do go online now and then. Right now I just have BF4 and Assassin's Creed Unity. Would love to have new PSN friends to play with.

Cheers!
Hi
If you seem me online playing BF4 give me a shout.
Oh and welcome fellow newbie

Rootsrockers

Casual Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Scion,
Nice to make your acquaintance :)

Roots