"New" Empire Strikes Back making video

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not new per se, but a nice little find. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this 30 minute making-of special.

Shroud, you're welcome ;)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
......on a side note.

Did I ever mention I've met R2D2, C3P0, Chewbacca, Boba Fett & Conan Antonio Motti (the geezer who was force choked by Vader)?

Quite the geek eh? :lol:

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine, am I allowed to say I love you :D ;) .

Met Darth Vader many moons ago. Plus on a Star Wars side note, read that Disney have signed up Mark Hamil. A man well noted for distancing himself from the franchise quite aggresively. I imagine it as nothing to do with the fact he has lost a lot of his voiceover work ;) .

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Carrie Fisher said shes to return too. Must admit, this has got to be the first time I dont want to see her in her gold bikini.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Apparently there is a petition for this, Harry from One Direction and Wayne Rooney have both signed it ;) .

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just read that Disney are also doing a further two spin off movies. Rumour is one around Han Solo and the second around Boba Fett, could be interesting. Also not new news now but as well as Luke. Leia and Han have also been signed up for the new trilogy. Mr Lucas himself let slip.