Multi New Battlefield 4 clips

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
EGM Now are reporting that several new Battlefield 4 videos have appeared on YouTube. The footage has been recorded in spectator mode, and the HUD has been turned off.

Here are the clips.

Knife Rivals:

QBZ-95-1 Assault Rifle:

Exclusive Multiplayer Gameplay:

Ultimax 100 & XM25:

Multiplayer Gameplay:

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm not sure I like the windows reflecting things, unless they fix this by launch it would be nice if they tone it down.

If you look at that first video you can see about a minute into it that when the guy comes up to street level from the underground you can see the reflections of the building in the glass windows...and the reflections actually show you the buildings that you should be able to see. Although in this instance they show you the big skyscraper that is collapsible and it shows it fully standing in the reflection yet it's already been brought to the ground.

It's a shame as it would be awesome to see someone sneaking up behind you in a reflection or being able to see the reflections of helicopters flying between buildings, that would be sweet.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Haven't you heard BF4 has no hud lol only joking although Hardcore mode won't :D

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Levelcap gets just shy of 4 hours worth of raw unedited footage up.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
If only I had 4 Hours to watch this lol