Need for Speed Most Wanted

LesTom1

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Evening folks, I know quite a few GamingOldies will be getting this (including myself); so any of you Seniors getting this?

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Does helium make you talk funny? A no brainer in my opinion.
This will be my personal favorite this fall. I'm sure there are quite a few folks here that will get it as well. So let's hope we can create some friendly matches between our communities after november 1st.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Yep pre ordered ages ago can't wait :)

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The question should be a "Any seniors NOT getting this?"

Can't wait.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yes getting this too, but it may be for the 360 (its going to be an Xmas present for one of my sons)

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Slaine said:
Yes getting this too, but it may be for the 360 (its going to be an Xmas present for one of my sons)
Nooooooooooo!!

Ralph1982

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Defenately getting this! Really can't wait, just one problem!
It's coming out at the same time as AC! But looking forward to burn some rubber!!!

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Spruijt said:
mick said:
Acegadgets said:
The question should be a "Any seniors NOT getting this?"

Can't wait.
Me.
Nooooooooooo!!
Im not saying never getting it but there are loads of other games I want to get. I can see GT5 dieing a death when this comes out :1thumbdown:

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
mick said:
Im not saying never getting it but there are loads of other games I want to get. I can see GT5 dieing a death when this comes out :1thumbdown:
Nah, I'd be more than happy for the Saturday night GT5 races to continue. :1thumbup:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
mick said:
Well you won't be losing me from GT5 just because I'm getting NFS: Most Wanted. :)

To me, they are two totally different games. GT5 is more 'realistic' racing on tracks where we choose cars, spec them up for the race and then have some fun. NFS: Most Wanted is very much an arcade racer - yes there will be races but not in the same way as GT5 and there will be other event types in this that aren't in GT5. Look at BF3 and KZ3. They are both FPS games which are very different in how they look and play but I still play both of them.

So fear not, Halo & I won't be dropping GT5 for NFS: Most Wanted, if anything we'll be looking at making space by losing another game. :)

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I will be getting it, but with car MOT on Wednesday and tax a week later, it's gonna have to wait now. Had to cancel my preorder too. Real life first, virtual one second I'm afraid.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
DarthRaiden666 said:
I will be getting it, but with car MOT on Wednesday and tax a week later, it's gonna have to wait now. Had to cancel my preorder too. Real life first, virtual one second I'm afraid.
That sucks mate, i'm in a similar boat though, I really want this game but with there being no pre-order incentive and with plenty of other games to keep me busy and after a couple of very hard months financially I suspect this won't be a launch day buy for me and may even be delayed until Christmas or the new year :(

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Sh!t just check my pre orders :( lots of games ordered MoH, and AC3 and NFS plus loads more I'm gonna be skint

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
ColSonders said:
DarthRaiden666 said:
That sucks mate, i'm in a similar boat though, I really want this game but with there being no pre-order incentive and with plenty of other games to keep me busy and after a couple of very hard months financially I suspect this won't be a launch day buy for me and may even be delayed until Christmas or the new year :(

I may see if Santa brings me it for Christmas, I've been 'good' this year. And my birthday is two weeks after that so I can wait.

All my preorders I've cancelled.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Phil, Can you not nick some of your sisters stuff and sell it on eBay? I sell all my kids things on there. It funds my addiction.