• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Nanoo, Nanoo Everyone

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Greetings one and all,

I'm a late 30's gamer currently based in the North West of England, I've been gaming since the old Tandy TV game paddle systems (for the younger generation imagine pong meets football). For those that still don't know what pong is imagine displaying one colour on screen and one sound file...BEEP and you had to tune your telly into it as well!

If anyone is wondering, my PSN ID comes from the old 60/70s TV series The Prisoner.

I came across you're forum after following a link from the warframe forum regarding the "Pirates of Uranus" alliance post. I currently run a shadow corp of 1 under the name "Prometheus Collective".

I'm looking forward to gaming with you all

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I am not a number, I am a free man.

Had to, welcome by the way.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome to the Seniors. Ive sent you a Friends Request. Seems most Seniors are North of Watford, so you'll fit in just fine;)

IamNumber6

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks chaps

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nanoo nanoo, and a good day to you!

Welcome to The Village Senior Gamers, @IamNumber6! I am @Martok and if you click on my name and look at the URL on my profile page, you'll indeed see that I am Number Two. No-one has any idea who Number 1 is...

So, you've found your way here via the Warframe forum, so it's clear that you play this game. :1thumbup: A bunch of us on here are on this pretty regularly. We also play a variety of other games, Battlefield being the other popular one. Do you also play this? What other PS4 titles do you play?

It's good to hear a bit about your gaming history. Do tell us some more, we like to reminisce. Which other consoles have you owned over the years? Which games are particular favourites over the last few years?

So, you're from Cheshire? I originate from the Wirral (which is now part of Cheshire, well at least it has a Cheshire post code again after a period when it went from Cheshire to being part of Merseyside) but I'm down south now doing my bit to get these southern softies to talk proper. Grass not grarrrrss!!

Do have a nosey around the forums and feel free to join in or start discussions. Do behave yourself though or...

Anyway, hope to see you online soon. :)

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good day fellow tenno, There's a few of us playing pretty much every night on Warframe, I do the early shift. Look out for a friends request from me.

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome :)

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, just drop me an ingame messege if you need a hand

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, just drop me an ingame messege if you need a hand
Me too, and good playing with you the other night. Always nice to see another Nova on the scene ;)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Alright there & nice references!
Not on the PS4 yet myself but hopefully catch you soon.

IamNumber6

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Martok Were to begin regarding my gaming history and another miss spent youth...
  • Acorn Electron (Dad found this one in a old house he was working in at the time)
  • Atari 7200
  • Atari Lynx
  • Atari Jaguar (never got the CD unit though)
  • Bandai Wonderswan
  • Neo Geo X (Remake in the form of the old system)
  • Neo Geo Pocket
  • Nintendo Gameboy/GB Advanced/DS
  • Nintendo NES & SNES
  • PC Engine
  • Sega Dreamcast
  • Sega Game Gear
  • Sega Master System
  • Sega Megadrive & MegaCD
  • Sega Nomad (Handheld Megadrive)
  • Spectrum 48k & 128k +3
  • Tandy Home Video Game Console
I'll always have a soft spot for the speccy as it was my first computer and the pc engine as it some of the best shooters out there.

Also had a nice collection of those standalone video game systems that used to eat batteries such as Astro Blaster (Not to be confused with the Sega Arcade)

As for BF I've not got around to picking it up for the PS4 due to owning it on the PC and PS3.

Current PS4 games are Killzone, Infamous, Metal Gear, Warframe, Watchdogs and I've got Destiny on pre-order.

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You got through a few systems there @IamNumber6 considering you are only a few years older than me.

IamNumber6

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Forgot to include the Saturn, N64, Gamecube & PS1-3

I need to get out more :shock:

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Wow that's a lot, my dad gave me an Acorn Electron and my Grandparents had a Tandy for me to play. I think I may have missed a few.

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hiya!

I will see you on the Destiny Beta, FR inbound!

IamNumber6

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've finally got off my a*se and got around to sending friend requests out to hopefully the rest of the seniors, if I miss any one out many apologies, I'm starting to go bog-eyed :crazy: looking at the members list (it doesn't help trying to do this with a hang over)

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got your FR but it would only show an FR I received a while ago from someone else that I left, I sent you one instead :)