The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

PS3 N-Control Avenger Playstation 3 Controller Adapter

Discussion in 'PlayStation Hardware & Other Games' started by Jkrohn1, 10 Dec 2012.

1. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
  2. ColSonders

ColSonders A.W.O.L.
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    ColSonders
    Is that a for real product or a hoax video?

*watching without sound probably didn't help*

3. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    In not totally sure, but in theory and watching the video it should work and your thumbs will never leave the analogue sticks which is the whole point in the thing.

4. ColSonders

ColSonders A.W.O.L.
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    ColSonders
    It's a complete load of bollocks then as there's feck all on the D-Pad, which is used as often as the face buttons on most modern games.

I don't understand though, do you take your finger off the trigger instead to try to pull those floppy rubber bits and that bit way out on the right of the O button?

That just seems more cumbersome than taking your finger off the trigger buttons and simply pressing the buttons themselves.

Did you order one?

5. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    Think it's more for the runner and Gunner
    No you just move your hand and that presses the Buttons instead of taking your hand off the right stick

Jebus no lol

6. ColSonders

ColSonders A.W.O.L.
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    ColSonders
    Ah gotya, you push your fingers outwards with those things against the back of your fingers.

Still....I can push all the buttons on the control pad without my thumbs leaving the sticks, as I suspect can pretty much any console gamer these days. And again the D-Pad is used just as much as the face buttons so why have they only done half the job? Pretty silly.

At first I thought it was for people who have movement issues or have lost one or more of their fingers or something.

7. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    I thought the same until I watched the video, like I said looks like it would work but not sure it will catch on lol

8. Macca72-

Macca72- Newbie Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Macca72-
    I could see it being helpful for folk who have lost fingers or have restricted movement. I can't see how it would give me any advantage. It takes a split second to press any button on the controller as it is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice