PS4 My Twitch channel

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
In anticipation of the PS4, Ive signed up for Twitch now rather than when the PS4 is here. That way Ive got more time with the PS4, instead of dicking around with the PC. Username is SNRslaine, and it looks like you follow people rather than add them as friends.

http://www.twitch.tv/snrslaine/profile

Planning to stream my gameplay from the off, so if you want to see how bad I am outside of Battlefield 3, then come and have a laugh at me on my channel.:oops::cry:

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Don't really know you Slaine but thought I would follow you to get your follower count up. I think you are the first person I have followed on there, whilst I have an account I don't use it much, very occasionally watch random peeps and esports events on there.

I assume I will now get notifications of when you stream things now, shall check out one of your BF4 streams, at least you can be 100% sure you are better than me :D

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've also set up a twitch account (http://www.twitch.tv/drewepeacock/profile) and I've set up a Playstation list on my Facebook account. I've added those of you who I've found to it, so I can share PS4 videos to you and not the rest of my 'friends', who don't care about gaming. The philistines.

All that basically means is that you can watch me playing badly. :)

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah people add me too jkrohn1 :P

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
ill try now but dont think i have anything on.

DoopysDad

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Whoops sorry - Did a search and this was the 1st one that popped up... I'll add it now :)