PS3 My PSN friends list

kencanvey

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Is looking a bit empty after a fault wiped most of it out, this has happened before and Sony have said it can happen with phat ps3's (yea right wotever!!) ...... anywho if anyone would like to add/re-add me to their friends list please feel free to send a request .... please let me know if you are a senior so I know it's not just a random request.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm random, but you still added me ;). That reminds me I must polish my giraffe :yahoo:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Ken I tried to add you again and my PS3 wouldnt allow it. It says youve enabled your privacy settings so I cant add or contact you.

Unless of course that was the intention, in which case I'll just get my coat and be off.....:(:sorry::cry:

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Ken I tried to add you again and my PS3 wouldnt allow it. It says youve enabled your privacy settings so I cant add or contact you.

Unless of course that was the intention, in which case I'll just get my coat and be off.....:(:sorry::cry:
That sounds like the friend's list was cleared through mass blocking of some users.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Aha, then may be he does like me after all!!

Ken have a go at adding me.

kencanvey

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ahh HAaaaa after some advice from Martok I found a setting in account management I did not know was even there!!! apparently my settings were such that no one could send invites and only friends could message me ..... this has now been set to anyone on both settings.
As it's something I never thought of doing I did not even know the settings were there, shame that the people on the Sony help(less) line don't know about it either ;)

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Does this mean we can spam him now? ;)

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Obvious, but has to be done, "I like spam!" Sorry.