Mutiny on the HMS PS3

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HERMAN_JELMET said:
HaloJ said:
I like the fact Martok stabs me more than everyone else. The hard edge of love. :shifty:
He stabs you with his pork sword!

FNARR!!!!
Tee hee there's always one, and it's always him :)

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Isnt there another stats site that shows all the dogtags that you ever collected? I'm sure we used to be able to view a big list , and it showed how that I had something like 5 martoks , 8 chippers etc.. Or was that bad company 2?

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Acegadgets said:
Isnt there another stats site that shows all the dogtags that you ever collected? I'm sure we used to be able to view a big list , and it showed how that I had something like 5 martoks , 8 chippers etc.. Or was that bad company 2?

That was for BFBC2, however BF3Stats has this feature, but only seems to list details of players who are registered on that site, so if you have someone's tags 10 times and they've never had their stats added to that site it won't show.

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi, long time no see, hope to catch up on the battlefield :D

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey mate, glad you made it over the fence. As I said on Spence's post our bfbc2 nights were legendary! :D

Tatenlyle_94

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Dogstar said:
Hey mate, glad you made it over the fence. As I said on Spence's post our bfbc2 nights were legendary! :D
Hi Dog ! Your right mate our nights on BF2 were superb, this new version is just missing the mark for me though. Its slipping down the slope to please those call of duty slags. Its not like a battlefield anymore its more like a school yard. Hope to catch up with you soon mate !

:1thumbup:

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Tatenlyle_94 said:
Its not like a battlefield anymore its more like a school yard.
That certainly seems to be the case at the moment with certain players being fairly consistent with team kills against specific other players. :roll: