• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Movember Anyone?

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Seeing as it has come to that time of year again, I was just wondering who is going to be growing a Moustashe for Movember?
I myself havent done it for a few years now but I have decided to give it another go this year. It has been a difficult decision because for the last 6 months I have been growing a beard and I got rather attached to it, especially the grey highlights :D.

So who's with me?

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Haha, my beard goes off once a week (lazy...).
And no, I won't do Movember.

Perhaps one of the girls? :lol:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Did you know women are no less hairy than men? In fact we both have the same amount of hair. Its just that ours is thicker than yours in places. Unless you're an old lady.....

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Did you know we (humans) even have the same amount of hair as chimpansees? Same principle as you said.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well depending on your beliefs we are all descendants of apes, except for @Plaxinator she's a descendant of a wine bottle ;)

No I won't be doing movemeber, I have a beard but shave when my son starts complaining I scratch him when cuddling :lol:

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
With beard comes power. I have a beard. Don't look right without it.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well depending on your beliefs we are all descendants of apes, except for @Plaxinator she's a descendant of a wine bottle ;)

No I won't be doing movemeber, I have a beard but shave when my son starts complaining I scratch him when cuddling :lol:
Doesnt your son go to Uni?

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ah yes! Well if there was any doubt that I'm old, read my dithering confused posts:oldgamer:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
:lol: three year old boy genius ;)

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well it's the end of the month and I am glad that it's over. I can finally have a shave and grow a beard again. I have uploaded a picture in the media section so you guys can laugh and take the piss out of my attempt :)

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I now have my usual goatee, but going for some Guy Martin esq side burns too.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well it's the end of the month and I am glad that it's over. I can finally have a shave and grow a beard again. I have uploaded a picture in the media section so you guys can laugh and take the piss out of my attempt :)
Technically you shouldn't be allowed to shave it off until tomorrow.

PS you owe me a new iPad, I just looked in the media section and my screen cracked.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Got meself a Soul Patch. Does that count? :ugeek:

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
PS you owe me a new iPad, I just looked in the media section and my screen cracked.
Are you sure that is not just you being rough again and breaking your stuff :)