Multi Motorstorm RC

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just received a lovely email.....

Sony said:
Hi torquemada

Ratchet & Clank: QForce launched for the PlayStation®3 in November 2012, we announced that the PlayStation®Vita version would be coming out later in January 2013. For those of you who have purchased the PS3™ version of the game and are waiting for your PS Vita entitlement, we want to make it up to you by offering MotorStorm RC as a free download.

We will also provide you with a free download of Ratchet: Gladiator on PlayStation®3 when it releases on PlayStation Store. You will receive more information on this in a further email.
About time too, as the delay has been killing me. Thing is Ive never bought QForce, so why on earth Sony sent me a code is beyond me!!! :shock: :lol: But most welcome all the same. :D :1thumbup:

My wifes been doing her nut saying Im a jammy git (I won a runner up Tomb Raider competition goody bag on Saturday), and she cant believe Ive got two games for nowt (PS3 & Vita versions). Personally I disagree, as Ive always thought I could fall in a bucket of tits and come out sucking my thumb. Still no denying my run of good luck at the mo, so feel free to rub my head (supposed to be good luck, rubbing the head of a dwarf).

Anyways, check your inboxes peeps. You never know whats lurking there.......

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Mmmmm not got email. But then I already have Motorstorm RC and don't like it much. Still you're a jammy bugger and will probably like it and be good at it.

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I don't like Motorstorm RC much either.