The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi Motorstorm RC

Discussion in 'Sport and Motorsport' started by Slaine, 18 Mar 2013.

1. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Just received a lovely email.....

About time too, as the delay has been killing me. Thing is Ive never bought QForce, so why on earth Sony sent me a code is beyond me!!! :shock: :lol: But most welcome all the same. :D :thumbup:

My wifes been doing her nut saying Im a jammy git (I won a runner up Tomb Raider competition goody bag on Saturday), and she cant believe Ive got two games for nowt (PS3 & Vita versions). Personally I disagree, as Ive always thought I could fall in a bucket of tits and come out sucking my thumb. Still no denying my run of good luck at the mo, so feel free to rub my head (supposed to be good luck, rubbing the head of a dwarf).

Anyways, check your inboxes peeps. You never know whats lurking there.......

2. Plaxinator

Plaxinator Wino extraordinaire
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Plaxinator
    Mmmmm not got email. But then I already have Motorstorm RC and don't like it much. Still you're a jammy bugger and will probably like it and be good at it.

3. DarthRaiden666

DarthRaiden666 Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Darth_Raiden
    I don't like Motorstorm RC much either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice