• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Multi MotoGP 14 coming to PS4, PS3 and PS Vita on June 20

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
MotoGP 14, the latest entry into Milestone’s two-wheeled racing game series, is launching on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita from June 20.

The developer confirmed on Facebook that MotoGP 14 will be launching this month, and confirmed, "those who pre-order the game will get an exclusive pre-order gadget which will be different for each retailer.”

MotoGP 14 is the first entry in the series to launch on the PS4 and offers a number of improvements to the series, including enhanced graphics, audio, as well as improved social features. As expected, it will also will include all of the riders, bikes and teams from the 2014 MotoGP season to have a go at keeping on the tarmac, or ramming off if you feel like it.

Stay tuned to PSU.com for the verdict on MotoGP 14 when it launches on June 20.

Source.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Was it a MotoGP title that was available via the PS+ recently? If so, I didn't particularly get on with it. Not sure why - too easy to fall over perhaps?

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Was it a MotoGP title that was available via the PS+ recently? If so, I didn't particularly get on with it. Not sure why - too easy to fall over perhaps?
I struggled with it too, but I haven't really given it a go yet. Can't stop playing Zen Pinball when I get on my Vita now!

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm actually playing the PS3 version of MotoGP13. Its not too bad and easy trophies.

May get this on PS4, funds providing

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have brought this on PS4. Not had much time to play it yet along with Grid Autosport on ps3.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I am holding back for MotoGP 15, which I think will be a lot better.

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Demo is available! It's ok but not sure I'd buy it, like the look of the past event challenge! That may be a good idea