• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

[Mon 8 Dec 20:00] Destiny - Vault of Glass (Hard Mode)

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Is anyone up for doing Vault of Glass on hard mode before the new DLC hits? Level 29 & 30 only, sorry.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I might if I'm about and can be bothered.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Only if I can buy/drop +30 light boots for my Warlock AND get them fully upgraded by then.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'd prefer to be on my lvl 29 but I will go on my warlock (30) if we don't have enough 30's on (and if I've not completed it we can continue from my save point - just before the oracles, so no major loot losses for anyone)

Edit: correction, my save point is when you are killing the Templar so you miss one drop - I've also now got the save on all my characters

Last edited:

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll be bringing a titan (29), just let me know what setup you are after.

Last edited:

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Change of plan for me as I still don't have a level 30 character.

I can make this and absolutely have the weapons to do this as a level 29, i'm just torn between using my Warlock to give me self revive and make do with the fact my damage output isn't sufficient....or using my titan with Weapons of Light bubble so I can bubble up to boost my damage output and have a shield to hide behind.

This is all going to become very easy pretty soon though when they raise the level cap, give you easier routes to reach level 30 and raise the damage output on exotic weapons.......all this without even buying the DLC.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well that was a useful exercise in refining some tactics for the vault of glass.

The Templar section is certainly very doable from the starting platform with one holding the relic and one hiding up at the back taking out the awkward two oracles.

How did we end up doing the confluxes? Was that plausible from the starting platform with one or two people jumping down?

Hopefully some useful drops for people, I got sod all of any use.

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got The Fatebringer hand cannon, a raid helmet, a legendary ship and ascendent energy. So a good run for me :)

Tbh it wasn't really that difficult considering it was level 30. Atheon was annihilated rather quickly, probably a lot more quickly than a normal raid.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So you all managed it on hard? I logged on last night and there was about 7 of you in the chat so I figured you'd have enough. Shot me some bad ass zombies instead.