• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

[Mon 5 Jan 21:00] Destiny - Vault of Glass, final stage

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi All

I have the last stage of the Vault of Glass raid available on hard mode if anyone wants to attempt it later?

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah if there's space I'll join. Willy Warlock is my only level 30 at the moment, but I have self revive on it.
Fully upgraded my Suros, but only half upgraded my ice breaker. Got a legendary void rocket launcher fully upgraded though.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm probably gonna step down from this one unless you're actually short on numbers.

Far too frustrating to be attempting this at just level 31 and i'm too tired to deal with that frustration.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm probably gonna step down from this one unless you're actually short on numbers.

Far too frustrating to be attempting this at just level 31 and i'm too tired to deal with that frustration.
You just don't want another vex :D

And I've two saves at atheon so we can have a second go if we want too (yes from me)

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You just don't want another vex :D
If I could swap them for other raid stuff, like the Vision of Confluence or Fatebringer I'd happily keep running this raid and stealing all your swag :angel:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry got carried away playing The Wolf Among Us and now can't be bothered doing a raid. You have enough people I take it?