Mon 3 Sep 9.00pm - Wipeout HD - Anti Panty Racing

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Come one, come all, to the first Anti Gravity Race event in our Monday night random game night.

I have not played on Wipeout HD online so this is new to me, would suggest anyone who is up for this to update the game now doubt there will be an update if you haven't played in while.

Also if you have Wipeout on vita I'm not sure how cross play works so this is also a test for thatc:)

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Ok on the Vita load wipeout click cross play on the menu and it should show whoever is hosting the game, join and play :)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I might join you on my sons Vita tonight. Its his game and he got the online pass for it. Ive got it on the PS3, but Im intending on giving Armoured Kills a hammering tomorrow all day and night, and on the Thursday.

I would join you on my Vita, but at £7.99 or whatever it is its a bit steep. I can play it offline ok, but of course that doesnt help me out here. His PSN is xKhab or some such nonsense, so when you see that name itll be me. Be interested to see what the comms are like, as they were fantastic on Unit 13. Anyway, only pencil me as Ive been burning the gaming candle at both ends, and she even includes posting on here as further "gaming".