The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Mon 3 Sep 9.00pm - Wipeout HD - Anti Panty Racing

Discussion in 'Events' started by Jkrohn1, 2 Sep 2012.

1. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    Come one, come all, to the first Anti Gravity Race event in our Monday night random game night.

I have not played on Wipeout HD online so this is new to me, would suggest anyone who is up for this to update the game now doubt there will be an update if you haven't played in while.

Also if you have Wipeout on vita I'm not sure how cross play works so this is also a test for thatc:)

2. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
  3. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    Ok on the Vita load wipeout click cross play on the menu and it should show whoever is hosting the game, join and play :)

4. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    I might join you on my sons Vita tonight. Its his game and he got the online pass for it. Ive got it on the PS3, but Im intending on giving Armoured Kills a hammering tomorrow all day and night, and on the Thursday.

I would join you on my Vita, but at £7.99 or whatever it is its a bit steep. I can play it offline ok, but of course that doesnt help me out here. His PSN is xKhab or some such nonsense, so when you see that name itll be me. Be interested to see what the comms are like, as they were fantastic on Unit 13. Anyway, only pencil me as Ive been burning the gaming candle at both ends, and she even includes posting on here as further "gaming".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice